Thread: People can be idiots sometimes!

People can be idiots sometimes!

I scan the pet postings on Craigslist; and also the Lost and Found (for the pet postings).

Lost & Found: Some guy went to a party on Saturday, met up with some people, drove them to someone's house, got wasted and called a cab home. He has NO IDEA where he left his pick up truck! He has posted daily on CL, he needs the truck for work. He has been taking cabs back and forth and it costs a LOT. He can't call as he doesn't know anyone's last name and has no idea what street the house was on.

It amazes me that people need to rehome their dog and have no idea what the breed is: chiwawa; beegle; dashound; and my fave: mini doberman.

HUH? That last one, I sent them a message that there is no such breed. There is a Doberman Pinscher and a Miniature Pinscher and they aren't related breeds.

The dashound, someone did post (not me) and asked what the h*ll THAT was?! Ha haaa

Then there are the folks who post about a lost pet, "not sure the breed or age, but here is a photo, not of MY pet, but one that looks just like him." or her. And it is a PUREBREED PHOTO they put up there!

GAH!!!!

And . . . new tonight in Lost & Found: I found some $20 bills on the ground in [city of over 35,000]. Let me know if they are yours.

Unreal! There is no sanity left in the world!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

It's hard to believe that some people can be so stupid.

He lost his truck?? Oh my goodness!! I know this is possible during a blackout but you would think someone would know something??

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Who needs to read the comics anymore, when you can read things such as these, and get even a bigger laugh! And these are real......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

He should call the police, as they undoubtedly will notice his license plate at some point. They cannot arrest him now for being drunk then, and will be glad he didn't drive drunk, so probably wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for his truck.
    I've Been Frosted

I once put up a post on my local CL titled "What's with all of these bread dogs?" because I get so sick of seeing "pure bread _whatever_" for sale.

I went on and on about how I was in the market for a sourdough dog, but I was worried that my current dog might eat it, and how do I keep it from getting moldy when we walk in damp weather? It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    I once put up a post on my local CL titled "What's with all of these bread dogs?" because I get so sick of seeing "pure bread _whatever_" for sale.

I went on and on about how I was in the market for a sourdough dog, but I was worried that my current dog might eat it, and how do I keep it from getting moldy when we walk in damp weather? It was fun.
    HAH !!! Classic.

Oh Snakemama, that is great! LOVE IT!

That reminds me of what I watched on tv last night. Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel. Security thought they had seen it all. A guy ran out of his hotel room in a towel. Security Supervisor Sharon (she is one hot ticket) told him to stop but he started running down the hall.

Turns out the guy met a girl the day before and they were um, "getting busy" when he realized he didn't have a raincoat (left up to one's interpretation), He ran out of the hotel room, leaving his "friend" tied up to the bed for over an hour. Didn't know her last name and couldn't remember what floor she was on!!! All he had was a room key.

Sharon went down to the desk and had them scan the key to figure out which room it belonged to. There the girl was, an hour and a half later, cussing this guy out!! Sharon's remark was "I guess he won't be needing any protection tonight!!"

Now THAT is REALLLLLLL stoopid!!! As Dr. Phil would say, "There IS no excuse for stupid!"

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i once put up a post on my local cl titled "what's with all of these bread dogs?" because i get so sick of seeing "pure bread _whatever_" for sale.

I went on and on about how i was in the market for a sourdough dog, but i was worried that my current dog might eat it, and how do i keep it from getting moldy when we walk in damp weather? It was fun.
    lol hilarious!

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

Good One & laughing my butt off here.. Oh I know there is some crazy people posting on CL..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I think I'm one of them

My free couch ad was flagged by a power-happy flagger.

Anyway the point is that I went to the CL-Flag Help forum DUMB.

I so totally forgot that 90% of the posters are trolls and goblins and whatever...

Instead of honest advice, I was called stupid, illiterate, a troll, rude, etc.

I thank the people of PetTalk for being here.

I need a swift kick in the pants the next time I even think of craigslist.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    My free couch ad was flagged by a power-happy flagger.

Anyway the point is that I went to the CL-Flag Help forum DUMB.

I so totally forgot that 90% of the posters are trolls and goblins and whatever...

Instead of honest advice, I was called stupid, illiterate, a troll, rude, etc.

I thank the people of PetTalk for being here.

I need a swift kick in the pants the next time I even think of craigslist.

You can post it on freecycle, I have had good results with that group, and people are pretty good about knowing if something is free, it's likely not exactly pristine.
    I've Been Frosted