Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of My Furkids!!!

New Pictures Of My Furkids!!!

I know it's been a while since I posted pictures but I was finally able to take some decent pictures today. I tried yesterday but they didn't turn out very well. Alani & Blaze will be 7 months old on Nov.30th and they are growing up quickly. I think that Alani is going to be a very large cat. I'm not quite sure about Blaze yet since he's still smaller and thinner than Alani. I have 21 new pictures so sit back and relax.

Alani The Big Fluffmister:

Now Storm is my largest cat and longest cat so look how large Alani is getting.

Here is Alani between Storm & Ziggy. Ziggy is also a very large cat especially for a female. I think I've got another huge cat in my future.

More pictures coming up.>>>>

Blaze My Monkey Boy:

Stretch!!!

Time for a belly rub!!!

I have a bushy tail too like my bigger bro.

Both Orange Twins:

Help I'm Surrounded!!!

The Cat Triangle:

Pearly Girl:

Fluffy Sky:

Storm aka Big Blue:

Stretching the old bones.

Ziggy Stardust:

That's all. I hope you didn't get too bored with looking at so many pictures.

Oh, they are all so beautiful in their own, special, way!!! You are indeed lucky to be surrounded by so much kitty beauty! Give them all loves from me, okay? By the way, from the photos, Alani is going to be HUGE!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I just love looking at all your pictures whenever you post them. All the kitties are just beautiful The tails on the babies are just magnificent ... love a fluffy big tail on a kit
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Oh, what beauties! And what great pictures, too. Thank you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bored?! Never! I could look at this lovely furries plenty, no problem, lol.

Thee first pic of Alani walking away, holding his tail up high just started me laughing. Talk about "strut your stuff!" "Here's my tail, and I am SOOOOO proud of it!" He he he The body language comes through in that pic loud and clear. And in the last pic of "the twins," he is the one on the left, with that bush tail up over his back, right? I just KNOW that is him!

Blaze doing his stretch and asking for a belly rub, to m, that shows his personality.

Storm is looking great, and I doubt she was worried, when she was surrounded by orangies. In fact, you have photos of everyone with the orangies, so it looks like they all get along fine.

Pearl and Sky are both so pretty, makes me say "awwww," but Ziggy Stardust is my favorite in this line of photos. Just so . . . approachable! Now I bet you are going to burst my bubble and tell me she is more stand off ish, lol.

Thanks so much for sharing your kitties with us. Great way to start my Sunday morning!

You need to go back and put "BEAUTY OVERLOAD" on this thread.. OMG! I about melted in my chair looking at all that beauty. Those wonderful, magnificent tails!!! I never tire of looking at your most beautiful babies!! Thanks for such a great Sunday Morning treat!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

great pics Tracy!
    How old is Storm now?
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Laura has said it best - what a wonderful way to start out a Sunday morning. Tracey all of your babies are beautiful. Oh, those tails............I do miss having tails like that - all of my RB kids had fluffy tails - but my House of Orange have tabby tails.

Thanks for sharing - each is more beautiful than the next.

Those tails are amazing!! These are great pictures!!

We have that same mouse here. We had it at the shelter and someone ratted that it was made with real rabbit fur so the manager of the store gave it to me to get it off the shelf. Jax LOVES it. She actually gave me two but I can't find one. LOL

I love the picture of the twins with Storm. Their tails remind me to Taggarts. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Bored?! Never! I could look at this lovely furries plenty, no problem, lol.

Thee first pic of Alani walking away, holding his tail up high just started me laughing. Talk about "strut your stuff!" "Here's my tail, and I am SOOOOO proud of it!" He he he The body language comes through in that pic loud and clear. And in the last pic of "the twins," he is the one on the left, with that bush tail up over his back, right? I just KNOW that is him!

Blaze doing his stretch and asking for a belly rub, to m, that shows his personality.

Storm is looking great, and I doubt she was worried, when she was surrounded by orangies. In fact, you have photos of everyone with the orangies, so it looks like they all get along fine.

Pearl and Sky are both so pretty, makes me say "awwww," but Ziggy Stardust is my favorite in this line of photos. Just so . . . approachable! Now I bet you are going to burst my bubble and tell me she is more stand off ish, lol.
    Yes, the one of the last pic of the twins that is Alani with his tail over his back. He's also doing it when he and Blaze are next to Storm. Everyone pretty much gets along but the girls will still hiss and growl at the orange twins if they bug them too much. Storm is a male cat. Ziggy is a very shy cat and she'll hide if anyone comes over. She only warmed up to my last roommate but even she couldn't pet her. She's strictly my cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom View Post
    great pics Tracy!
    How old is Storm now?
    Storm is 14 and he'll be 15 on Jan.11th. He's still doing quite well for an old senior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Those tails are amazing!! These are great pictures!!

We have that same mouse here. We had it at the shelter and someone ratted that it was made with real rabbit fur so the manager of the store gave it to me to get it off the shelf. Jax LOVES it. She actually gave me two but I can't find one. LOL

I love the picture of the twins with Storm. Their tails remind me to Taggarts. LOL
    They do have 2 of them and I bought them at Pet Club. Yes, it does state that they're made from rabbit fur but it says that it's from rabbits that were already killed for their meat in countries where they eat rabbit meat. I also bought some snakes from Pet Club and it says the same thing. The orange twins chewed up their other snakes.

Thanks for all of the wonderful replies everyone. I'm very blessed to have these cats in my life.

Bored??? Not in a million years! All of your kittys are gorgeous!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your kitties are so adorable!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!