Thread: Bud and Gee, the Terrible Twins?

Bud and Gee, the Terrible Twins?

Dear Friend,
    Thanks so much for sharing your 'keets with us. I just love those little birds and yours are really pretty, even if they turn out to be boys. I've had parakeets around me off and on most of my life although I don't have one now and wouldn't with my two kitties. My dog would bark, also, if they made any noise. He thinks he owns the place, and does, I suppose.
    I like the "Terrible Twins" moniker. That's cute. Their feathers are such a lovely shade of blue, a sort of periwinkle. I wish I could have another parakeet but I just can't.
    I hope you have your Bud and Gee for a long time. I'm not sure how long they usually live but however long they live, I hope Bud and Gee live that and more. May the Lord bless you for taking good care of His little creatures. By the way, if you haven't tried it, you might want to put some warm water in a shallow bowl and see if they want to bathe in it. I bet they'll get in there and splash around. My last 'keet, Little Blue, AKA "Bluester", loved to take a bath and would flip his wings in the water, throwing it everywhere. He was such a good little bird and I miss him still, even though he's been over the Rainbow Bridge for many years now.
    Take care, my friend. May the Lord hold you and all you love close to His Heart.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Hi Bud and Gee! Happy Pet of the Day, to you! Love you names! hehe What a precious pair of Budgie boys (?) you are! Your periwinkle blue coloring is SO beautiful, and so are your pink, juvenile nares! And whether you turn out to be girls or boys, you couldn't be more precious! You two love one another, and your parents, and they love you; it doesn't get better than that! Your forever family is doubly blessed, having two such beautiful and joyful Budgies in their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day atop Pet Talk's "top perch," having a fun filled Pet of the Day celebration,being spoiled to the max! Cuddles and love to you, precious Bud and Gee! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bud and Gee what beauties you are!!!

Seeing your sweet faces sure brightened up my rainy day. What fun it must be to live with you and hear you 'talk' to each other. I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What angels!

YOU TWO ARE SUCH A PRETTY PASTEL COLOR! GOOD TO LEARN ABOUT THOSE BUMPS AROUND THE BEAK REGARDING SEX. I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT MY TWO ARE ASLEEP-SO I CAN HAVE A LOOK AT YOU TWINS-HAPPY PET OF THE DAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING-I WON'T MENTION THE B-I-R-D ON THE DINNER TABLE EITHER IN THIS INSTANCE. ALL THE BEST-TO ALL CREATURES SUSANSWATLIN518