Thread: Malibu!

Malibu!

Too cute!! All other cats jealous!!!

What a unique and adorable girl!! Definitely not your everyday beauty, but no doubt an absolutely beautiful girl!! And what generous, big hearts your humans have - They sound like they have truly been blessed by a lovely, sweet cat and you have been blessed by sweet humans (and a sister too!) How your luck has changed since that day you were stuck in a wheel housing!!! A very deserving receipient of today's Cat of the Day

Hi Malibu! I had a Chevy Malibu! No kitty cats were ever wedged in mine thank goodness. Just a pretty RB girl who loved to walk all over it You are so beautiful and elegant your eye colors are AWESOME! Happy COTD!

Wonderful rescue story, Malibu! So very glad they saved you and gave you a loving, forever home! You are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, sweet girl, on being a most unique and lovely Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Malibu and Eve are such a Great Cat Dynamic Duo , and its great to see that a scraed little Kitten , now3 Malibu has such a great Furrever Home now.
    And a Wonderful Little Cat Companion Eve too to play with and be Mentor too.

It is alwyas heart warming that so many of our Cats of the Day are rescues , it shows how kind hearted Our Pet Talkers are!!

My Found Cats are sending their Dynamic Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Rescyues ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Eve and Malibu ^ ^^ .
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi gorgeous Malibu. You could be my Ziggy Stardust's younger sister. I'm so glad that you were rescued and are now in a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Beautiful Malibu! I love your pretty brown and white coat and your gorgeous eyes! I would love to pet you. Your little sis Eve is so pretty too! I think you can both be Cat of the Day for me. I'm so glad you were rescued from the car! You chose the correct car to hide in, smart girl Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Malibu and Eve

How cute you both are. Malibu, are you deaf in the ear next to the blue eye? That happens, you know. Anyway, you sound like you had a horrible beginning, and a wonderful rest of your life so far. Happy COTD, and be nice to Eve too, okay?

Malibu what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You have a great name too, by the way!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a stunning, unique beauty you are, Malibu! Your coat, your coloring, your incredible eyes are simply gorgeous! I can only imagine how you wow the judges, just as you have your family, and not only with your beauty, but with your beautiful personality as well! What an incredible story of how you came to be found, and yes, what a "turn around!" You were understandably frightened that first day, but it didn't take long before you realized you were home to stay!

I so enjoyed meeting you Malibu, and your beautiful sister Eve, too! What a precious pair you make, and your family doubly blessed to have two such precious girls in their lives!

Hope you two are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day; being spoiled and pampered and treated to all your hearts desire! Love and hugs to you beautiful Malibu, and to sister Eve, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone, and thanks to the people at Cat of the Day for picking my kitty! Also, to answer a question, Malibu is not deaf. It's the dominant white gene, not the white spotting gene that Malibu has, that is most commonly associated w/ deafness. Here's a link explaining it in more detail - http://www.messybeast.com/whitecat.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Daddy View Post
    Aww, who couldn't love a face like that? Malibu you are too cute for words. Happy COTD pretty girl

Just what I thought too.

Hello Malibu,

You certainly are a very unique & very lucky little girl I am so happy
    to know what great people found you that day. I love all your pictures,
    especially the sweet snoozing picture with sister Eve. Congratulations
    on being chosen for special honors as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.
    Lovies, tender pats and sweet dreams sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Malibu, You are such a pretty girl! Love your coloring. Look at your beautiful eyes--one blue, one green, unique. You used one of your nine lives, didint you, as a tiny kitten hidden away in a car wheel housing. (I'm not exactly sure what that is but it sounds dangerous). You were a lucky kitten to have been found and adopted by caring people. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope all of you will be together for many years. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Marvelous Malibu!

Wow...you are a stunning kittie, Malibu! All of your pics are cute - I really love your kitten pic and the one of you napping with lil' Eve!
    May everyday be COTD for you, Malibu!

Malibu, you are just too precious for words!! What on earth was a tiny little kitten doing all alone in the world, wedged into a part of a car? Well, it seems that you chose well, Malibu, and now have your purrfect home where you are adored as you should be - and have Eve as your wonderful playmate!

Congrats on being our wonderful and unique Cat of the Day, Marvellous Magical Malibu!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell