Thread: Tank

Tank

From one Eastern Carolinian to another, I offer a hearty welcome to the Tank of Kinston. Judging by your looks, your demeanor and my long term love of dogs, I believe you to be quite a character Mr. Tank...and a handsome one at that. I am really glad that you included your family in your picture so that I could see just how happy the four of you look. I must caution your partner, the one holding you in his arms, that if he expects to be holding you that way in the weeks and months ahead, he had better stick to a good exercise regimen. I believe the four of you, especially the young man that you have taken to so readily, are on a wonderfully long journey of love and loyalty. My best wishes go with you every step of the way. Lenoir is my home county and I go to Kinston rather often, so maybe we'll have a chance encounter someday. Meanwhile, congratulations on being our special "Dog of the Day".
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Ahhh Tank, I LOVE me some rottie mixes.

You are quite the adorable little man I must say, but I know you won't be that way for long! Soon you'll be a hansome young man who knows just what to do with a ball

Congrats on being DOTD. I do hope you family joins Pet Talk and lets us watch you grow up.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Tank what a good looking fella you are. I'm so glad you found a loving home. Happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Tank, What a cute boy you are! Gosh, Nearly 60 lbs now... you are going to be a big boy when you're grown. I am so glad everyone is happy with Tank. It's obvious also that all of you love Tank and he has a wonderful home. He's a lucky boy to be adopted by caring people. I hope all of you have a long life together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Tank! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your lovely family too! You are one hunky-handsome Rottie blend, Tank; simply precious! And I can only imagine how much more handsome you'll be all grown up! You're going to be one BIG boy! That's one lucky young man, having a best friend for life in you, Tank! You've already stolen his heart, and I can just imagine the fun times and wonderful memories you and he will be making over the coming years! Great thanks to your family for going the rescue route! Wonderful happy endings such as yours are a tribute to the priceless rewards of doggie adoption!

Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Tank! I hope you and your proud forever human, your entire family, enjoy a very special, fun filled day! Bunches of love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Tank!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tank,

What a cute pup you are and a sure bet to be an even more handsome
    big boy one day. You remind me of the way my boy Smokey looked
    as a puppy. I am so happy to see what a great family you joined. I can
    see they love you very much. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you and hope
    you enjoy your special day of honor sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Tank. You are such a cutie and I'm glad you have a loving forever family. I wish I could see you trying to play with the cats. I wonder what they think as you get bigger and bigger every day. Hugs and treats for you today dear Mister Tank. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Tank the Terrific!

Great pics of you and your nice family, Tank!
    You are a really beautiful doggie!
    Have a great DOTD status!