Thread: Leo the Golden Retriever

Hybrid View

Leo the Golden Retriever

Leo, You are so handsome with your golden hair! I started to say "lovely" but as a big boy, I guess you would prefer "handsome". I can tell that your human loves you very much. I am sure you two have lots of fun playing together. I enjoyed reading about you and I hope you have many more years together. Congratulations on being DOTD! Kay in NC USA

What a handsome goldie you are, Leo!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi there Leo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! What a treat, having your gorgeous golden face up on my screen this morning! As a die hard, life long Retriever lover, it's always an extra special day when a Golden as special as you is our featured honoree! And although I've always been a mom to Labs, I have to admit, you Goldens are the sweetest pups on the planet! (Don't tell my girl, Star!). What a wonderful forever family, and life, you have been blessed with, Leo! Nothing better than having your very own lake/watering hole nearby to swim in, and a human to play football with! We all know how you Retrievers love water, and balls! But best of all, you are surrounded by loving humans, who will cherish you all the days of your life!

Your human loves you so, so, so very much Leo, and for good reason! You're every family's dream doggie, and your people, especially your young person, is so fortunate to have such a loyal, life and people loving best friend and life long companion in you!

Congratulations and lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you precious Leo, from me and my Lab Star! Hope you're treated to the bestest, most fun day of celebration; you sure deserve it! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Leo,

What a handsome fellow you are. I am sure you are a wonderful
    friend and companion to your human. Sounds like you love to run and play
    games too. I am sure you a very much loved, just as you should be.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Leo, you are such a handsome boy. I'm glad you have a happy forever home with a human who loves you a lot. You sound like so much fun Leo, I would love to throw snowballs for you. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations sweet Leo, on being our DOTD.

You're a gorgeous Golden Leo! It seems someone loves you very much. Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Leo

Leo, you are one happy dog!
    I know that everyday is DOTD for you - lol!