Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newton the Nomad

Thanks, Artiespet and mommyoffuzzyfaces!

a nice website here

Newton is a lovely LADY, actually

she is named after Newton, Utah

Hi lovely Newton! What a pleasure to meet you, you are so gorgeous

Congrats for being our COTD, I hope you and daddy Roggie are celebrating together your special day, with tons of Whiskas Treats included, of course

I'm glad to see that your dad has already suscribed to PT, we'll be happy to stay in touch with him and know more about you, pretty girl

Have a beautiful day!
    Love and kisses
    Last edited by astrid; 11-15-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    astrid

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    What a handsome black cat -i fell in love with black cats after rescuing two-and you look just like them!
    Love your story and you have been to more places then i have lol-enjoy your nap times and treats!
    Newton woke up from nap 45 to say, "Thanks."

Sophie is a cutie

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Hi lovely Newton! What a pleasure to meet you, you are so gorgeous

Congrats for being our COTD, I hope you and daddy Roggie are celebrating together your special day, with tons of Whiskas Treats included, of course

I'm glad to see that your dad has already suscribed to PT, we'll be happy to stay in touch with him and know more about you, pretty girl

Have a beautiful day!
    Love and kisses
    thanks!

Newton and her servant, Roger

huge thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussieCat1 View Post
    Happy cat of the day Newton!! It must be tough being an Army cat and having to move around all the time (especially when you hate long car rides... or any car rides!) Sounds like you have a very tough time lazing around and being spoilt by your human... Enjoy being today's very special, very gorgeous cat of the day
    Newton and her servant thank you

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Newton, you're such a handsome black cat. How lucky you are that you get to travel so much. I know, it can be a hassle but you have a human who loves you lots so that makes up for it, right? Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    so, you're a kickboxer, eh?

good physical training!

thanks and thanks for taking care of so many animals

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Good morning, Newton! WOW look at how shiny and sleek your coat is? I can't believe you have such a wonderful coat and claim to eat all those treats, he heee.

I think 65 naps per day is a very good number of naps for a cat: too few and you get grumpy; too many and those birds may start to think they own the place! Seems like you have hit on the purrfect number of naps.

I realize you have had to travel around more than any cat would like. But just think you always have your very special Roggie with you! That makes it ok, keeping the same servant, right? Very tough to train a new one, keep the one you got!

I just had to pop back here to let you know that I checked your posting on the blog; and I got to see a photo of your reaction to being selected as COTD, Newton! My my my, another Newton photo, lol!

Today is your special day; I hope you get some extra brushings and cuddles as you celebrate Cat of the Day!
    Newton woke up from nap 40 to say hello

now she's back to sleep

good job, catmandu

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

The one good thing about being an Army Cat Newton and that is that you have lived m,any places and cann be a guide to Our Awesome Angels as we bet being a spoiled Cat, you have had your share of take out.
    You are such a Huge Elegant Ebony Cat!!

We Found Cats are betting that You are a Captain Cat, you give that air of authority and you would be great in making Our Nawr=tee Friends toe the line.
    You look so happy on your couch , we bet that you can have treats on command.

Panther, Tubby 2 , Ebony Beau Tubster , Ebony Tubbette and All Of Our Black Cat Angels are coming to attention and Saluting Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Captain Cat Newton ^^.
    Newton and Roger

great job, TATS!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Newton and Roger! Happy Cat of the Day to you both! What a treat it was meeting you today, precious Newton; what a gorgeous girl you are! I so enjoyed reading your Daddy's lovely, heartfelt, touching tribute to his best buddy, learning how you came to find each other, and of the wonderful life you share!

You may not have an official Army rank as your Daddy does, but there's no doubt you rank #1 in your Daddy's heart! How lucky, truly blessed he has been to have had such a trooper of a best bud in you these many years, Newton! You two have done a lot of traveling and moving over the years, and while those moves may have been tough, through it all there was one constant...you had each other to lean on! What a team! And how neat that your daddy Roggie checked in with us today! How proud he must be to see his beautiful girl up on the big screen, being honored here today! And just let me add my great thanks to your daddy for not only being a devoted animal lover, but for his service to our country as well!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I have a feeling Roggie is going to be spoiling his girl to the max today! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Newton! I wish for you and your dear daddy many, many more wonderful, love filled years together! Off to read your daddy's blog!
    Newton and Roger

thanks, Pet!

Quote Originally Posted by Artiespet View Post
    Congrats Rog! Newton is such a lovely cat. She was indeed very lucky to have found such a nice guy

haven't we met on some other forum?

Newton, What a lovely girl you are! It sounds as if you and your human care about each other very much. I'm sure you are a great comfort and a good way to relax after Roger deals with Army casualty assistance and funeral missions. I'm sure you help make Roger's days better and vice versa. Roger, Thanks for the job you do; it can't be an easy one. Newton, Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

thanks, cassiesmom!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Oh my goodness, Newton! What a gorgeous, shiny, beautiful black kitty you are! And you and your dad have your daily routine perfectly established, starting at 03:00! I hope you will have a wonderful day of naps, sunshine, petting, delicious food and treats today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Newton!

average day for Newton today

Midnight is a good kitty too

Quote Originally Posted by Missa2001 View Post
    Congratulations Newton on making Cat of the Day. Hope you are treated like a king and get to spend the day how you want to. With all your favorite foods and activities.

Also just have to say, you look just our cat Midnight.

Have a great day!
    Newton and her servant Roger

black kitties are cuties

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    What a handsome black cat -i fell in love with black cats after rescuing two-and you look just like them!
    Love your story and you have been to more places then i have lol-enjoy your nap times and treats!
    thanks mydd!

Newton and her servant Roger