Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newton the Nomad

Newton the Nomad

Happy cat of the day Newton!! It must be tough being an Army cat and having to move around all the time (especially when you hate long car rides... or any car rides!) Sounds like you have a very tough time lazing around and being spoilt by your human... Enjoy being today's very special, very gorgeous cat of the day

Newton, you're such a handsome black cat. How lucky you are that you get to travel so much. I know, it can be a hassle but you have a human who loves you lots so that makes up for it, right? Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thanks, Aussie and Medusa!

very nice comments about my pretty girl Newton the cat

Roger

Good morning, Newton! WOW look at how shiny and sleek your coat is? I can't believe you have such a wonderful coat and claim to eat all those treats, he heee.

I think 65 naps per day is a very good number of naps for a cat: too few and you get grumpy; too many and those birds may start to think they own the place! Seems like you have hit on the purrfect number of naps.

I realize you have had to travel around more than any cat would like. But just think you always have your very special Roggie with you! That makes it ok, keeping the same servant, right? Very tough to train a new one, keep the one you got!

I just had to pop back here to let you know that I checked your posting on the blog; and I got to see a photo of your reaction to being selected as COTD, Newton! My my my, another Newton photo, lol!

Today is your special day; I hope you get some extra brushings and cuddles as you celebrate Cat of the Day!

Thank you, Freedom!

such nice people on this site with their cutie cats and dogs

The one good thing about being an Army Cat Newton and that is that you have lived m,any places and cann be a guide to Our Awesome Angels as we bet being a spoiled Cat, you have had your share of take out.
    You are such a Huge Elegant Ebony Cat!!

We Found Cats are betting that You are a Captain Cat, you give that air of authority and you would be great in making Our Nawr=tee Friends toe the line.
    You look so happy on your couch , we bet that you can have treats on command.

Panther, Tubby 2 , Ebony Beau Tubster , Ebony Tubbette and All Of Our Black Cat Angels are coming to attention and Saluting Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Captain Cat Newton ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks, catmandu!

Roger the old Army man with the pretty little black cat

Beautiful Newton!

Hi Newton and Roger! Happy Cat of the Day to you both! What a treat it was meeting you today, precious Newton; what a gorgeous girl you are! I so enjoyed reading your Daddy's lovely, heartfelt, touching tribute to his best buddy, learning how you came to find each other, and of the wonderful life you share!

You may not have an official Army rank as your Daddy does, but there's no doubt you rank #1 in your Daddy's heart! How lucky, truly blessed he has been to have had such a trooper of a best bud in you these many years, Newton! You two have done a lot of traveling and moving over the years, and while those moves may have been tough, through it all there was one constant...you had each other to lean on! What a team! And how neat that your daddy Roggie checked in with us today! How proud he must be to see his beautiful girl up on the big screen, being honored here today! And just let me add my great thanks to your daddy for not only being a devoted animal lover, but for his service to our country as well!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I have a feeling Roggie is going to be spoiling his girl to the max today! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Newton! I wish for you and your dear daddy many, many more wonderful, love filled years together! Off to read your daddy's blog!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you so much, Tats!

So glad that Newton and I found this site

Roger in the Army here near Chicago

Congrats Rog! Newton is such a lovely cat. She was indeed very lucky to have found such a nice guy

Oh my goodness, Newton! What a gorgeous, shiny, beautiful black kitty you are! And you and your dad have your daily routine perfectly established, starting at 03:00! I hope you will have a wonderful day of naps, sunshine, petting, delicious food and treats today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Newton!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Newton

Congratulations Newton on making Cat of the Day. Hope you are treated like a king and get to spend the day how you want to. With all your favorite foods and activities.

Also just have to say, you look just our cat Midnight.

Have a great day!

Newton

What a handsome black cat -i fell in love with black cats after rescuing two-and you look just like them!
    Love your story and you have been to more places then i have lol-enjoy your nap times and treats!

thanks SO much for all of your nice e-mails

so many fellow animal lovers on here

Newton what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

My black cat, Chester, agrees you are a very splendid looking fellow!!! He loves it when one of his ebony cousins gets top honors on Pet Talk. What a busy life you lead. I hope you find time to be spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~