Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Lolcat for Moosmom

OMG, look at those wrinkles!!!!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

They have fuzz, but still wrinklies! I just wanna bury my face in all the cute suede!

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That's just a big ol' pile of AWWWW!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Here's another one...

Every time I see or read anything about a Sphynx cat, I think of you, Moosmom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'd love nothing more than to find a kitchen helper like this cutie on my stove!!! He would definitely be relocated once the stove is in use though.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Talk about nekkid overload!!! And to think Austin's breeder was going to dump him at a shelter because he had too much fur and she couldn't sell him for "show" quality. UGH!!!!!

You guys are KILLING me with laughter here!!!

Cassiesmom,

That little poo would be right up there next to my salt and pepper shakers!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Caption: "This is my Sphynx Steve. I think I treat him too much like my child, but hey he enjoys it!"
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

These pictures are a hoot. Sooooo cute.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Hahahahah!!!

What cute cute pictures. I love the little rexes and the first guy with the yarn best. I think an angora sweater would be in order

The funny part of the Sphynx is they LOOOOVE being held like a baby, looking at things upside down. It's one of the great traits of the breed!!