Thread: Marvelous Max

Marvelous Max

I'm so glad you were rescued and that your mouth healed. You grew into a very handsome cat!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Sherry

Dearest Max, what a beautiful boy you are! Your Brown Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big You are adorable in all those great photos, and I assume that's your kitty housemate and big sister Bettywhite in the one. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Howell, NJ to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrsons found you outside last year and eventually coaxed you inside with treats. You had a gash on your mouth, but with time and antibiotics and TLC, it healed up completely. You became a member of the family in no time! You love playing with sparkly cat toys and balls of yarn (and please don't swallow any yarn, which could lead to a serious medical emergency!). You are very affectionate and love people, especially the two young grandchildren. You love kisses, especially in the morning when you're hungry and want breakfast! You have your favorite lounging spots, and you like to tease Bettywhite. We hope you two are becoming the best of friends! You have a purr like a motorboat, and you and your dear Purrrsons (and Bettywhite, we're sure!) all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bettywhite and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Max!

What a handsome classic tabby you are! Your coat looks so soft and has beautiful warm colors and markings, and your yellow eyes are beautiful, too.

How lucky you were, to be found under the bushes last year, enticed to come in, and then being treated for your terrible gash on the mouth - I’m so glad you got rid of that, and found a loving home.

You quickly became a member of the family, and made friends with everyone, especially the two grandchildren. And how sweet that you want kisses and purr like a motorboat when you wake up. What an affectionate and friendly boy you are.

I know you are having a blast playing with yarn, but do be careful not to swallow it, because once it’s in your tummy, it can really harm you. Once you have swallowed a little bit, you can’t get it up on your own, you know.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your family and Bettywhite (try not to tease her too much). Get pampered with yummy treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome tabby you are, Max.
    I am glad you were rescued and the gash on your mouth treated.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, adorable tabby cat Max! Happy Gotcha Day and happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are! Your coat has such wonderful markings, and your fur looks so soft to pet!

How wonderful that your people helped you not be afraid to come inside. You received care for your mouth injury, and it has healed. You love kisses, especially at breakfast time! You have two special young humans, your person's grandchildren, to play with! You have a purr that is like a motor boat, and you have big sister-kitty Betty to show you all the ropes! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Max! Love to Bettywhite, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Max, what a handsome tabby boy you are. You look very soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers.
    I'm so glad that you could be snagged from under the bushes, and that your terrible injury has healed.
    Your big sister is not too thrilled with you, when you tease her, but she's still sitting right beside you, looking out the door.
    You are also a very sociable kitty, and you especially love your purrson's grandchildren. Besides sparkly cat toys, you also love yarn. Please be careful, and don't eat it.
    Max, you are indeed marvelous, and I wish you, Bettywhite and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Max is the best, most brilliant and adorable COTD! My condolences to Bettywhite, we all must suffer a tad for the good of the family unfortunately. Lotsa love to magnificent Max!

Marvelous Max!

Hi Max! Happy Cat of the Day, happyt "Gotcha Day," sweetheart!

I wasn't able to congratulate you on your big day, but better late than never, especially when a kitty as special as you is our most deserving honoree! I hope you enjoyed a fun filled day, sweetheart, you sure deserve it!

What a handome, healthy, most fetching classis brown Tabby boy you are, Max, thanks to your saviours, your rescuers, your forever family to be! The vet said the chances of you surviving were slim, considering the horrible condition you were in when found. But you showed them, didn't you Max! Thanks to your fighting spirit and your forever family's commitment to do all in their power to heal you, you beat the odds, and the rest is happy history!

Our vet told us he wasn't sure if it would ever heal completely, but our little guy proved him wrong. With antibiotics and some TLC, he's as good as new
    "Good as new" indeed, one happy, healthy, much loved kitty, enjoying life and his family, the oldsters and grandkids, fursibs alike, to the max! Happy new beginnings, rags to riches stories such as yours Max, is what Cat of the Day is all about, and what a most honoree you are! What a lucky family is yours, Max, having a furkid as thankful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Max! Meeting you, seeing all of those heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear furry kitty sib, too!

Goofer!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~