Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Michael, My Dream Cat passed on.

Gary, I just know that Ralph Syracuse was right there at the Bridge to greet another great ORANGESMAN, your dear Michael....Sleep softly sweet Michael. HUGS to you....
    Nine is Fine!!

I am so sorry for Michael's passing. I am sure that Tigris was there to greet him.

Gary-

I'm so sorry.

My prays,
    Melissa

......my heart goes out to you in your pain.......you loved well, he knew that too.....

Thanks to PCB!

Oh Michael, my first experience of the awesomeness of orangies, a founder member of the found cats. You welcomed so many in and became a friend to all, and your best friend was Gary who was your guardian and human. I know you shared that bond with Gary and that you will forever be at his side watching over him, and helping ease the pain of the found cats that have left, and helping love and care for the found cats of the future.
    RIP Michael, I never knew you personally, but I will never forget you and the impact you had on all those that knew about you.

Kate, Kevin, Sunny & Xavier xxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear about Michael. He was one of the first kitties that I was introduced to here. He will be greatly missed, not only by you but by PetTalk in general.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Gary, I just saw this thread and I am so sorry to read about Michael. He was deeply loved not only by you but also the PT community.

He is now happy and healthy at the RB playing with his old buddies and waiting for you.

Cheryl

Gary,

I'm sure Michael would agree, there was no better place on earth to spend 18 years than exactly where he spent them.

Godspeed to the Bridge, dear Michael

Gary, how my heart ached when I read about the loss of your precious Michael. He was so loved by everyone here on PT.

Michael was so lucky to have shared such a wonderful long life with you. May the sweet memories remain forever in your heart.

Rest in Peace dear Michael and know that you were loved by many and will be sorely missed.

((((((HUGS)))))) Gary.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I miss my Mr Purr so much
    he last year or so he was my constant companion as he baeically loved on my bed
    He was there every morning MEEEOWING me awake, and often slept on the pillow beside me
    But it is so quiet and although My Found Cats love me, they are not beside me as Mr Purr was
    I feel so all alone
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How well I know that pain! For about two years I would open the front door and expect to see my Kitty waiting there for me. I would always realized she was gone within a second and my heart would break all over again. I just let the other cats fill in the empty space, it is all you can do. You always have your friends on PT to turn to, we've all been there. Take care and know Michael still watches over his DAD.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Gary, I am so sorry.

Big {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} and ~~~~~PURRS~~~~~ to you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Things are better now. I was lying there sad and suddenly there was a soft thud and there was Tubster Panther purring away
    The amazing thing is that Tubster Panther is not normally a purrrring Cat and spends most of his time in front of the stand up vent in the spare bedroom.
    Maybe My Found Cats told My Ebony Giant that I needed a Bed Cat for company.
    Tubster Panther certainly is a Big Furry Hot Water Bottle of a Cat

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Thanks for the post, Gary. It really made me feel better. Tubster P is a fine cat and I know he will do everything he can to cheer up his Dad.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Yesterday My Aunt Joan and I were sitting having a Ribs and Fish platter.
    My Aunt had the Halibut, I had the ribs , sauce on the side.
    We suddenly heard what sounded like purring and a rib fell off my platter and some fish from hers.
    We are guessing that Our Awesome Angels had joined us and were having some good food too
    We felt so much better , and of course Our Angels are always welcome.