Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady Compost

Lady Compost

The Lady Compost is, to me at least, a beauty. She looks almost like my 6 year old, MikiCato. And, like Lacy C, Miki struck up a love affair with me right off the bat. He came from a good home, all ears and tail, so he didn't have a bad start in life.

I've always loved black cats. Always had at least one in the family.

Much long life and good purrs to Lady Compost. Happy times to Lady C's humans. You are good folk to take a stray in.

Roy, Sr,
    aka KnightOwl
    I am theWizard they call Sergeant Pop[/I]
    BUDDY BEAR'S CATS' WORLD'S BLOG

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Lady Compost!! And also congratulations to your lovely humans, who have made you the beautiful, sweet, healthy girl you are today!! You are a very lucky cat indeed!!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Roy!! Lady Compost's story reduced me to tears...HAPPY tears. I love happy endings and we need more of them.

Lady Compost, you are THE BOMB!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Lady Compost - what a beautiful story! You have a loving family and your heart is full because of it. Your shiny black coat shows your years of caring, too. Happy COTD to a very deserving feline!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Well, Lady Compost is certainly a most unusual name, but you are certainly a beautiful, well-loved girl, and we loved reading about you this morning. Glad you stay inside for those Wyoming winters...burrrr. Looks like some sunshine by the window on a warm bed is preferred for sure! Really glad you were rescued...rescued kitties are the best - that is all we have at our house! Congratulations to Lady C and her family for the honor of being COTD today!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Lady Compost, what a pretty girl you are! You don't look a day over 5 years old! I sure do miss my blackie RB Boo when I look at your picture. Blackies are special cats. I'm glad you stay in on cold winter days. Perhaps the time will come when you'll want to stay indoors all the time as mine did. Whatever the case, enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lady Compost

You are the luckiest girl in the world!!!
    http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=869979751445_91658420305&collid=7 0280944105&photoid=24471944105

Lady Compost, You are a beautiful cat, so sleek and shiny! What a lucky day for you and your family when they adopted you. It seems to me that you are devoted to them (and they to you). All of you are winners because you took a stray into your home. It is obvious from the writeup that you are loved and have a great home. I congratulate you on 14 years and being COTD! Kay in NC

My Dad had a compost pile in the backyard for manure and Our Cats used to congregate there all the time, looking for mice and a warm place to sleep.
    You are such a Lucky Cat Lady Compst to have such kind folks to spoil you. Do you still like Cheerios?

You are an Bodacious Black Cat Lady Compost and we are sure that you will bring good fortune tou all who know you.

All My Black Cats are so pleased to meet you and are sending an Elegant Ebony MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Rescue Cat ^6 , Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Lucky Lady Compost ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lady Compost, what a beautiful lady you are! You chose just the right family for you! From milk and Cheerios to happily ever after. A wonderful story! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome Lady Compost.. Well I just loved your story.. It sounds if you found a gold mine && now you are the gold mine.. Your are so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat Queen of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sweet Lady Compost, you are such a beauty and certainly don't look your age.

You chose your new home well, it seems. And made sure you and the man of the house became inseparable. I'm glad to know that you stay inside in cold weather.

Congrats on being our ever so worthy Cat of the Day, Lovely Lady Compost!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Lady Compost what a beauty you are indeed!!!

My black boy, Chester, says he thinks you are stunning!!! We both think you did a wonderful thing nursing your pawpaw back to health. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lady Compost!

What a nice story - I'm glad that you found the purrfect house to go to!
    May you live many more years, sweetie! have a great COTD!

Lady Compost

The Lady knows the warmest place is on top of the compost pile!
    Smart girl! And beautiful - Happy Cat of the Day