Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP my beloved Murphy...

Donna, I am sorry to read this latest news re Miss Murphy.

She had 3 fine years at the end, all thanks to you. You did well by her. Now she is pain free and running like crazy at RB; something you never got to see, knowing her only in her senior years.

Candace,

Actually, Bad @$$ Buddy was waiting for me when I got home. He was all OVER me!! This is something I've never experienced from him before. He climbed up on my lap and sniffed my face (smelling Murphy's scent). He then licked my face and plopped down in my lap. His fur is now wet.

When I went to the vet this morning, I slowed down for green lights and stopped for the yellow lights, just to be able to spend some more time with her.

Thanks Sandie!
    Last edited by moosmom; 11-10-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I had hoped you would get more time with her before this happened.. I am so very sorry for your loss!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

So Sorry about Murphy. She'll be waiting you at the Bridge for the care and love you've shown her.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I am sad beyond words, I truly don't know what to say. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, along with Murphy and all of your furbabies.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

RIP, sweet Murphy. Look for my Peeka, Boo, Pidgie and Puddy at the Bridge. They'll be sure to take good care of you until you're strong. I'm sorry to read of Murphy's passing, Donna. No matter how many times we've been through it, it never gets any easier. Murphy is at peace now and I hope your heart finds some peace, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

So sorry about Murphy. Now Murphy is free of pain and chasing butterflies and knows she was loved.

RIP sweet Murphy - play well at the Bridge.

Peace to your Mom. {{{hugs}}} Donna.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm so sorry about Murphy. Senior cats can be such loves, and you had a big heart for taking her in. But they don't stay with us as long as we'd like.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry for your lose. Take comfort in knowing you'll see her again. xxxooo
    Claudia & Calvin

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for loving her for her last 3 years.

R.I.P. dear Murphy. You've given your meowmie three years of of love and comfort and joy. You've opened a hole in her heart but continue to look down and help her through. You'll meet her again at the Bridge.

Thank you for adopting a senior kitty and giving her a wonderful life and a beautiful home for 3 years. Her time with you was full of love, good food, great company, and tender care. I know it takes a special person to take on an older kitty, and I'm sorry you lost her so soon. She knew she was loved, and when you meet again "one fine day" you will be together forever.

Rest in peace, Murphy, and play gently at the Bridge with all the PT kitties.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

RIP Murphy, you will be missed dearly.

Donna, I'm so sorry you have lost Murphy. She sounded like a lovely girl and I'm sure she enjoyed her time with you.

Rest in peace, Murphy - you will be missed.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.