Thread: Precious Piper!

Precious Piper!

Oh my, my, my...I think my head just exploded from your cuteness sweet angel! I don't know how anyone could resist that fuzzy face and big eyes - and I just love that dress as well. Have a great day as Dog of the Day you precious little stinker!

Piper

Hi Piper....You are adorable. You look just like my Chrissie. I have found that
    yorkies are so loving. They give so much love. Piper, You look so cute in your
    little outfits. I know your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Piper Alexus

Thanks for the sweet comment you made about Piper. I forgot to say how she likes to get in my make-up bag and remove my make-up from the boxes. She is such a joy and those big eyes just grab my heart.

Piper, You are adorable!! Really, what a cute tiny little dog you are. You are just a little snugglebug, arent you? It is obvious that you are loved and I'm sure you return that love. I liked all your photos...little fashionista! I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

What a tiny, adorable, most precious doll baby you are, Piper! I don't think I've EVER seen bigger brown eyes on a pup in my life, hehe; a mommy could get lost in them, for sure! And oh, you look so, so cute in your stylish, girlie-girlie outfits! You may be a wee one, but you sure do pack a ton of personality and heart into that tiny package...and strength!

I know how your Mommy felt when she lost your predecessor, her beloved Muffie ; your heart is broken, and the pain so deep, you feel as though you can never love another again. But then along comes a furry bundle of pure joy and love such as you and we remember what we knew all along, life just isn't complete without that priceless gift of unconditional love and devoted companionship our pups grace our lives with! How lucky, truly blessed your Mommy is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion and soul mate for life in you, Piper!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special Dog of the Day, cutie pup! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight sweetheart, and every moment of your wonderful life!!!! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Piper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

hello beautiful !

My name is Sneakers, and I just LOVE Blonds !!!

Here's a picture of me in our back yard.

My sister Becca and I romp and play out here in the balmy Houston weather this time of year,
    and I'd love to meet you. Our Providers take us shopping, and to the Dogy Park where we've met
    many other friends. I'm a big Yorkie, weigh almost 10 lbs, and I really get along with more petite
    females like you. We three would have a great time together so, if you're ever in the Houston
    area, just give me a call.

My phone number is BR-549.

Bye sweetie, and call me !

Sneakers
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

This my second posting for little Piper. I just cant get over how CUTE she is... so adorable...just precious. (I really like little dogs) My LilGirl also got into sweet potatoes & chewed on one (didnt hurt her) & I thought about re-naming her Tater LOL. Your little girl is beyond cute. You must want to hold her all the time. Kay in NC

Piper, you are just adorable! I'm so proud of you! You are # 1 in my book and I love you! Hi, Dianne! Congratulations to you both!! Love ya, Becky

Hello Piper,

Aren't you the cutest little pup ever. I doubt anyone could resist
    your sweet little face. So happy to know what a great home you have &
    how much you are loved. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I imagine you are dog of the day every day at your house sweetie.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're so cute Piper! Just look at that sweet face! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

almost over

Piper has enjoyed being DOTD. Everywhere we went today, she was told what a cute little girl she is. She loves people to speak to her and I just had to tell everyone to go to DOTD.com & look @ her. Thanks for selecting my little girl.....you made my day and Piper's. We loved the comments everyone wrote. God bless all of you and let's support animal control. We don't need or want neglected pets. Just the ones we can take care of and love.

Quote Originally Posted by dianne View Post
    Piper has enjoyed being DOTD. Everywhere we went today, she was told what a cute little girl she is. She loves people to speak to her and I just had to tell everyone to go to DOTD.com & look @ her. Thanks for selecting my little girl.....you made my day and Piper's. We loved the comments everyone wrote. God bless all of you and let's support animal control. We don't need or want neglected pets. Just the ones we can take care of and love.
    Oh my goodness, is she your dog? What a sweet little thing! Sorry I am late posting but congrats to her for being DOTD. I would just like to pick her out of the photo and cuddle her.

Pretty Perfect Piper!

Oh my - what a cute lil' sweetie - look at that face, and those huge adorable eyes!
    I laughed on how you dragged out food itmes larger than yourself - lol!
    Stay sweet and cute - and enjoy your day!