Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wedding Pictures!!

Wow thanks so so much everyone! Your compliments mean so much! And I'm glad yall like my new hairdo too! Daniel likes it as well

Pray that we get a computer soon so I can be on here a lot more! I miss being on Pettalk.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Very Nice Wedding Pics for a Very Nice Couple.. Many Congrats & Blessing for You Both..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congrats! Lovely pics and I love the new hair do!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What wonderful pictures of the wedding of a wonderful couple! Thank you for sharing them with us.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!, and I hope you get your new computer soon so we will see you more on PT.
    Last edited by phesina; 11-09-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Congratulations What a wonderful wedding day you both had. Thank your for sharing your special day with us. Many many years of happiness wished to you both.

Congratulations.....

.......blessings on your life together...........loved the pictures......the one of you all jumping for joy was great.......looked just like a movie scene.......loved all the other pictures as well.....

Thanks to PCB!

gosh it took me forever to download those pics on dial up, but it was well worth seeing your beautiful day, you looked absolutely stunning, and your bridesmaids were lovely too,not to mention the handsome groom, is the girl with the long dark hair related to either of you?

I loved your hair and gown on the day, but i have to say your new haircut suits you so well, you look really really cute.

Thanks for sharing your very special day, it was a joy to see.,wishing you both much happiness together forever.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️