Thread: Big Red!

Big Red!

Oh my gosh, was he ever beautiful. Sounds like he had the most fantastic life and knew he was loved, despite his difficult beginning. I lost my beautiful big red tabby, Dexter, a bit more than 2 years ago and have still not gotten over it, so I know what you are going through and my heart goes out to you. I hope you have lots and lots of pictures of your beautiful big boy. Such a gorgeous man!

Big Red

I know how sweet Orange Tabbies "Reds" are. I have 3. I have a male Johnny, who weighs 20 lbs. Someone "dumped" him at a dumpster when he was around 5 mos old. It was July in Florida, very hot & dry, my husband heard him crying, called to him, and we took him home. He is so sweet. He is now about 5 yrs old and 20 lbs. My female red was also a rescue, and my 3rd red,"Buster", a male, was a stray who stayed. All 3 are the sweetest cats! I sympthaze totally with you for your loss.

What a big, beautiful orange boy you were, Big Red; big in body and heart. I'm so, so very sorry you're no longer here on earth with your family. What everlasting pawprints you left on their hearts. Losing a beloved furkid is so very hard, but the pain we feel at the passing of a cherished furkid is a small price to pay for the unconditional love you kids grace our lives with, and as your family says, though you've earned your angel wings, your spirit lives on in their hearts, and in the countless memories you made. Your family was so very blessed to have had you in their lives those many years Red, filling their days with so much love and smiles and laughter; knowing they could always count on you to play peacemaker when a furry spat broke out.

You truly were one very special boy, Red, and I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you and honor you here today; to pay tribute to all that you meant to your wonderful family.
    Run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart, brightening the Rainbow Bridge with your beautiful spirit, keeping all of our beloved furangels in line.

To the family of Big Red~
    My deepest condolences on your great loss. Thank you so much for sharing your precious boy with us; he truly was one of a kind.
    Hold onto to those countless cherished memories you made together, and precious photos; may they comfort you until that happy day when you and Red are together once again.
    Love,
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

:
    What a Graet Big MagnfiCat Red is, a huge bundle of Cat Love!!
    He has his job now with Our Awesome Angels Army that of choosing National Parks and Forest to visit and picnic in.
    While Our Awesome Angels love Resorts and Cities they know that there are many Angels who love the great outdoors too.

Red and Our Wilderness Foragers are great at finding Great Parks and Wilderness Tours where All Our Angels will have fun and a Good Time.
    And Big Red although you are no longer in your FurrEver Home physically, you are fFurre Ever in the hearts of your Family and Friends and you will have a place in the sun where you will be reunited.
    One Fine Day.
    We Found Ctas send a salute to You Red who has left his pawprints on the hearts of all who love you and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To A MagnfiCat Big Red^^ a Truly Wonderous Cat Companion ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Red!

What a sweet friendly 'peacemaker' you were, Red! You had a good life with your humans, and you'll have a ball in kitty heaven...say hello to Gypsy for me, okay?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a magnificent boy he was. You must have loved him so much and given him a wonderful home. It is very sad when one of our beloved furrbabies goes over the RB but he is always in your heart. Thank you for sharing him with us on this special day when his memory is honored as Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Red was a handsome boy. Sounds like he had such a sweet personality
    too. I have a orangie boy named Red. I call him my Redbud. It doesn't
    matter how long they stay with us, it is never as long as we would like.
    Good friends remain in our hearts forever. You are remembered with love
    dear Red.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Red - my favorite color

Red - what a beautiful kitty - a special soul... Bless you and your kat parents.

I am so sorry for your loss. Red was a beautiful cat! It is obvious from your writeup that you loved him so much and he was special to you. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet; you have my sympathy. It has happened to me and I understand how you feel. Thank you for telling us about Red. Kay in NC

Red was such a beautiful boy with his flame-colored fur. And he sounds like he was as sweet as he was beautiful. I can tell that you miss him very much. Thank you for sharing Red with us; he deserves the honor of being chosen COTD and will be remembered.