Thread: Nibbles!!!

Nibbles!!!

You're a handsome boy Nibbles! I bet you're a lot of fun to have around! I'd like to see you headed for the bushes! Congratulations on being POTD!
    I hope you do live a hundred years and are pased down through generations. Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Nibbles! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a handsome Torti guy you are; I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting a Mediterranean Torti before; you stunning, and your shell so shiny!

As a child I had 2 Box Turtles, Lou Lou and Pinky! Like you they were gentle and sweet and never bit, except for once when I kissed Pinky on the mouth and well... It's so cool that you have and your person have been together since you were just a baby; what a wonderful way for your person to remember her/his birthday, with your homecoming! And seeing as how Tortis live such long lives, neater still that you and she (or he) will be together for many, many more years to come, that your guardian's person will also have the joy and pleasure of knowing you, and learning from you! What an awesome legacy you're building!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, precious Nibbles! Not sure if you're in hibernation mode, if so, have a nice winter's nap and have a fun day of celebration, running in the bushes and munching on dandelions, when you wake up! Lots of love to you Nibbles' long and happy life to you, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your Super Pet, Nibbles!!!

Hello, my young friend! I am very impressed with the care you are giving your super pet, Nibbles. What a cool pet for anyone to have. When I was young (I'm 59 now and have six grandchildren, only one of which is a girl, the youngest), I had a Boxer named Prince; two kitties, named Mitzie and Muffin; a mouse named Samantha; a hamster named Hamlet; a turtle named Terry; a canary named Jamie and I think that was it. The turtle was of the red-eared pond slider variety and didn't live very long. Back then, pet shops and just about any five and ten cent store sold these little turtles but they really didn't tell you how to take care of them. I'm so glad you know how to take care of Nibbles.
    I'm going to put the picture of Nibbles in my pet screen saver photo file. I've never seen a tortoise with markings like his. He's such a handsome boy with beautiful markings.
    Turtles and tortoises often live to be very old, even in comparison to human years. You just may be able to give Nibbles to your grandchildren some day. That would be so neat. I think it would be neat just to give him to your children some day.
    May the Lord richly bless you for being a good steward and caretaker of your buddy Nibbles. May you and all your family know the Lord Jesus as your Savior, too, for He is so good to us and loves us more than words can tell.
    Take care, my friend. May you have many happy, healthy and wonderful years with your friend Nibbles.
    My love to all in my Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Nibbles what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture today. It sounds like you have a wonderful home with a guardian who loves you a lot!!! How wonderful that would be for you to be around to meet the kids and even grand kids.
    Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nibbles, Congrats on being POTD! I dont know much about pets such as you & it was good to read about you. From the writeup I can tell your human takes good care of you & loves you. I hope you two will be together many years. Kay in NC