Thread: Every Picture Tells A Story.......

Every Picture Tells A Story.......

xx
    Last edited by All Creatures Great And Small; 12-11-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Naughty, sorry, naw-teee Dudley!

I wonder if any of your neighbours were secretly watching through their darkened windows!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

That picture just screams "MAN, can't a guy just have a little fun out on the town at night??!!!??"

Don't confuse the caption with approval, my babies are forbidden to go outside. Their precious little paws have not touched the ground outside since the day they stepped into my care.

Great looking cat too, by the way.

OHHHHHH very bad kitty...but your neighbors must have been having a great time watching you in your nightgown! Way to capture the kitty...you must have been really good at that kids game, Capture the Flag...

What a great story - and picture! He certainly got wet. Naughty Dudley! You have all my sympathy, I've been in exactly the same situation with Fister - apart from crawling around in the mud. To begin with you say, oh what the h... let him stay out until the morning, but when you lie in bed, you start thinking, oh what could be happening, will he go walkabout, will he get into a fight with another cat, will he stand there miawing all night waking up all the neighbours - and eventually you go down in your nightie, standing there freezing for 5-10 min., while he walks around you for a bit, taking in every movement around - and finally decides to come up the stairs to get some crunchies, which of course are ready for him.
    Last edited by Randi; 10-29-2002 at 11:33 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Great picture and story. All 3 of my cats are indoor cats so I never have this problem. Pepper sometimes thinks that he wants to go out the front door, which opens up into a hallway, so he'll go running out and then get scared and run back in. There's a Chihuahua that lives down the hall. Pepper's at least 2-3 times bigger than it. One day when Pepper was bravely sitting in the hallway the Chihuahua came out and Pepper got so scared that he ran inside. I don't think I've ever seen him move that fast.

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Their precious little paws have not touched the ground outside since the day they stepped into my care.
    Haha great way of putting it. Shiloh's precious princess feet haven't touched the ground either.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya