Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it? What does it do?

What is it? What does it do?

My hooman pulled this thing of of the hidden room yesterday! What is IT? What does it do? Humm.. It looks like a bed on wheels?

OMG! She put me in it and took me someplace I have never been....It is HUGE here...Big green thing that are higher than I can see! Different noise, different smells (Nothing smell like where I stay!), and this bed moves!

And WHO is THIS little hooman pushing this rolling bed? Where'd she come from? She pushed FAST!

OH MY.....HOME.... Thanks God!! Better get out before it starts rolling again!

That was the most different thing I EVER did.. I am still tying to figure out what it was and where I was. I am resting in my OWN bed now.. PHEW! What a adventure!

Caramella

PS, My hooman said I am going to "adoption day" tomorrow. I know I went before but what does it mean?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Caramella's education continues! **clapping** Adorable photos!

Bet she thought SHE controlled her learning,investigating all around inside your home. Well, you showed her, didn't you Laura?

She was not impressed when I took her out again this evening.. We only made one round and I had to bring her back inside...

LOL CUTE!

I've given serious consideration to getting one of those. Pooky loves to ride in anything; my golf cart, the car, and even on a basket on my bike.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

That's just a cheap one that I ordered out of the ABC catalog a long time ago. They haven't minded sleeping it it..... until it rolls... Then they want
    O-U-T!

My goodness.. Maybe I'd better get one of those for mine. I bet Elmer would enjoy a ride around the block.. and CHRISTOFUR! He'd love it!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Very cute pictures and captions. Too bad she doesn't like it. I don't think that my cats would either.

Caramella, don't worry, it won't hurt you! Good luck at adoption day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

How cute! I've thought about getting one, too, but now that the weather is colder, I'll probably wait until spring. I don't know how anyone could pass her by on adoption day today.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a cute thread! And of course, cute kitty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow Caramella we Found Cats are so jealous!!
    You not only have a nice transport to go to all the Cat Food stores for food, but a chaffeur , and a pretty one at that to take you places
    How Cool is that
    We wish Our Old Dad would take us places, like all the restaurants he and Our Aunt Joan go to
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, Miss Caramella! How are you and your kitten buddies doing? How do your big sisters like them? You are so very adorable, please have meowmie give you and everyone a kiss from me *kiss*!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my goodness, just too cute!

I took her out again yesterday and she was more accepting of it.. I find her sleeping in it a lot when I leave it out, it makes a good bed..

Man, today, all she has wanted to do is cling and cuddle, she is sticking to me like glue.. I think it is because this is the coolest day we have had so far.