Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magical Moe

WoW Moe your such a Very Handsome Young Gent.. Congrats on looking so good for your age & Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Amazing Moe

Hi Moe,

Aren't you just the handsome boy! I know everyone is quoting about your age.. but it is amazing you are 22.5 years old. What amazing memories you must hold with all the years you've been with your family! They obviously love you dearly and take the bestest care of you possible.

Take it easy on poor Bella, I know she might act like a spring chicken.. and maybe your a little jealous or annoyed of her, but she just wants the same thing you have in life.. to be loved by your humans. So give her some cuddle time too.

I think Moe if you could open your heart a bit to Bella you might find you actually like her being around. If you could find the courage to just snuggled up against Bella for your afternoon naps you might be surprised at how much you enjoy it... I'm just saying It just might take you back a few years when you were a kitten.. snuggled up with your siblings with a nice warm belly of milk.. hee hee hee..

I wish you all the best Moe..

pets and kisses

Meow Meow

Moe, you are a beautiful cat. Congrats on being cat of the day. You are pretty old, but I am sure that is how you gained tons of cat wisdom.....Sleeping in the sun, having nightime missions, protecting your Mom from that pesky Bella, you have learned a lot of your lifespan. You are looking good, Moe! The oldest kitty we had lived to 17 1/2 years, her name was Suzy and she was a Siamese. I wish you all the best, keep on shining! Robin from KS

Congratulations MOE!

Congrats to you Moe.....you are a very handsome fellow You look soooo good in your beautiful white fur coat lol your mom must give you so much love and take very good care of you too....My Buttons was COTD Oct 13...and he is 14 1/2 (he has twin bro Beau too) they also stay up at night and do Indy 500 lol lol...........look after your little sister Bella....wishing you lots and lots of lazy sunny days....

Thanks from Moe and His Mom!!

Thanks to you all for the wonderful correspondence and wishes as we celebrate a truly remarkable little life today. He's a walking miracle and I treasure each and every day he's with me. My life has been enriched in ways I can't even begin to describe by this beautiful creature who loves me unconditionally.
    Kind regards to all from Moe's Mommy in Canoga Park, CA

Magnificent Moe!

Wow...22.5 years old, and still going strong!
    Moe - you are one lovely, strong, and funny boy!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you!