Thread: Awesome Ozzie!

Awesome Ozzie!

Hello there beautiful birdie Ozzie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a handsome boy you are, and true to your species, such a smart and talented one to boot! Wow, that's quite the vocabulary, most impressive (though Prissy might not agree)! I've never been mom to a "big bird," but think often of how neat it would be to share my home and life with a creature who speaks to me, barks at the dog, and enjoys showering with his mom! You're such a beautiful and joyful soul, Ozzie, and your Mommy and Daddy, and Prissy too (though she might not admit it), are so lucky to have you in their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day atop Pet Talk's top perch, sweet boy! I hope you're treated to a nice shower, some d
    Daddy shoulder rides, and lots of birdie bread, grapes, papaya and veggies! Love and cuddles to you beautiful Ozzie, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ozzie what a darling character you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today and reading about you. Reading about how you tease your doggie made me chuckle out loud!!! How blessed your family is to have you living with them. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Ozzie, I would have sworn that I posted about you this morning because I started the thread or thought I did... but I dont see it so here I go again. ok, Ozzie, Not only are you a handsome boy but you are very smart too. It has always amazed me that birds can talk. I bet you have fun aggravating the little dog LOL. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC 3:45pm

Ozzie

Hello, my friend.
    I have loved African Grays for a lot of years now and would love to have one but it's just not feasible eight now. Sounds like Ozzie's a real trip to live with. I love the way he does things and the thing of barking like the dog, then rebuking the poor thing is way over the top. LOL
    I pray the Lord gives you all a long happy, healthy life together. May you have sunny days and nice, cool nights. May you wake up refreshed and if, by chance, you have not yet come to know the Lord Jesus as your Savior, I pray you do. It's not about religion at all, my friend. It's about HIM.
    My love to you all, in the Blessed Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

You're a gorgeous bird Ozzie! It sounds like you enjoy teasing the dog! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla