Thread: Our sweet kitty passed away :(

Our sweet kitty passed away :(

Our darling kitty, Mushy, passed away on Monday night after 15 years on this earth with us. He was the sweetest, most wonderful little guy we ever could have asked for. He was, in every way, a member of this family. We miss his sweet little face, the way he cracked us up, how kind and loving he was...we miss everything. This video is for our baby. RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zum0iLOS5A

Oh Lord - alot of leaky eye syndrome going on here. My gosh, what a lovely video and a purrfect memorial to sweet Mushy. Your dear kitty looks so much like my Merlin.....they could be twins.

RIP Mushy!!! You are in a much better place than the rest of us and your hooman will see you again.

Mommy: I'm sorry that your one and only post has to be such a sad one.
    {{{hugs}}}
    slick
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Mushy. He was indeed a beautiful fellow and it's easy to see how much all of you loved him. Your video is a wonderful tribute to Mushy and it will help you think of the happier times you spent together.

The hole in your heart will always be there, but I hope it doesn't hurt so much for too long.

Rest in peace, Mushy, and play gently at the Rainbow Bridge until that one fine day.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. The video was very well done and brought many tears to my eyes too. You sure can tell that Mushy was very loved. He was a very handsome boy too. RIP sweet Mushy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Your touching video tribute to a most excellent cat had both me and my boyfriend in tears. Rest in Peace Mushy.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I couldn't watch the video; it's too soon after losing my Boo but please know that I understand your pain and the hole that Mushy has left in your heart and in your life. RIP, Mushy and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry about Mushy (LOVE that name). It's very difficult when you lose a beloved family member, both two and four legged.

You will be in my prayers.

RIP Mushy.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a awesome video and a lovely way to remember him. Oh my gosh, I got a bad case of LES watching that. That song was so beautiful and fitting.

I am so sorry for your loss and know you will forever miss him, it is easy to see he was a special boy and loved so much!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a wonderful Loving Cat Companion Mushy^^ is, and that is such a well made Video cronicalling Mushy's life and the impact that his unconditional love had on his Family.
    From the very young child to the mature adult Mushy^^ loved all ,a nd was so loved by all in return.
    Mushy^^ now has his wings of Silver and Gold now and will drop by to see that his Family is not too sad. Love that strong can never truly die.
    Mushy ^^is with Our Awesome Angels Army in Morroco , and will span the globe with all his Angekl Comapnions, and their Guardian Angels and will find that place on Earth where you can all be reunited in love and peace furrever.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a lovely video in tribute to your beloved Mushy. And what a sweet, beautiful cat!

My very deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

WOW. That tribute was awesome, and I can see the large hole in your heart Mushy has left. You helped all of us come to know Mushy, and we join you in your sorrows. May the passing of time bring only fond memories to your mind. RIP, Sweet one.

I am so sorry of your loss of Mushy.. He looks to be such a Very Sweet Precious Baby.. Yes LES for sure on the Tribute Video.. It was so good.. RIP Baby Angel Mushy && Play Hard at the Bridge with the other Angels..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>