Thread: Pretty Peanut!!!

Pretty Peanut!!!

You're a pretty little girl Peanut!!! I love your Howl-o-ween costume! The story you told about being adopted was very touching. Sounds like you have a wonderful home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you and your doggy sisters and brothers have a fun Hallow-o-ween!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Peanut I'm so glad you found such a wonderful home. What a great family you have. A loving mom and lots of fur siblings. Congratulations on being DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Have to love a chi! Peanut you are too cute! I bet you have the biggest personality of the whole family . So glad you were adopted out of the cement block into a comfortable home!

enjoy your day!

Peanut, You are such an adorable and sweet girl. How could anybody get rid of you but it turned out good! What a lucky day three years ago when you were chosen to be a new member of the family. My LilGirl says Hello to another sweet chi. I liked all your photos. It is obvious that you are loved and that you are happy. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Hugs, Kay in NC

Good morning Peanut! Happy Dog of the Day, and a happy (early) Howl-o-ween to you, cutie pup! I see you're all ready for the big day; your outfits are just adorable! I too am so, so happy your family found you and rescued you, providing you with such a happy, love and furry friend filled home! Those pics of you nesting with your fur sibs are heart melting! How sweet can one doggie be, I ask you! Yes, life IS good, and no doggie is more deserving than you, Peanut! Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile; reading all about you and your wonderful family, your enchanted life, was the perfect way to start the day! Much loves and oodles of cuddles and smoochies to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, precious Peanut! Have a blast celebrating with your peeps, Shadow the Pug and all of your furry sibs, and have a fun and safe Howl-o-ween!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, cutie Peanut! I have never met a black Chihuahua before-- you are beautiful! And lucky, and blessed! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Peanut,

My, my, what a cutie pie you are sweetheart. I am so glad your
    family found you & brought you to your forever home. You do look so
    comfortable & happy there. Big congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors today as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs &
    kisses on your special day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Peanut....You are a pretty little lady. You can come and live with me. But you would miss your big loving family. I am very happy for you Peanut that you found a big family to live with and to love you. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Oh look at you, Peanut. Aren't you just the cutest little thing. And snuggling in the pictures with your fur family. So cute. I am glad you found such a perfect home for yourself, little lady.