Thread: Kody

Kody

Kody what a happy smiling boy. You are such a cutie. Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Kody what a happy smiling boy. You are such a cutie. Happy DOTD to you
    I also have a Kody with a "K"!

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

Hi there adorable Kody! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a precious pup you are; what a smile, and both "'dos," your long and flowing look and your sporty short cut, equally fetching! (Love that touch of holiday finery, too!) You know, even before I opened up your thumbnail I just knew you had to be a Goldendoodle, or Labradoodle! hehe What a beautiful blend of two beloved breeds (though I think somehow your swimming gene got lost in the mix!). Your proud Mommy, your entire family loves you soo very much, and understandably so; you're every family's dream doggie, and yours is so blessed having a joyful, gentle, loving and loyal best buddy and furkid in you; along with your Poodle sib, they've got the best of the best! Congratulations on your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet Kody boy! I hope for you and your fur sib and your wonderful humans, a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Kody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Every dog should be loved as much as you are

Hi Kody,

I just have to smile when I see your pictures sweetie. You look like the
    very definition of a happy pup.Don't wory about the water thing Kody,
    just be sure to stay in the shallow water when you play. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our super special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    many cybert hugs & kisses sweet boy. Enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Kody! You are quite handsome, and seems like you LOVE the camera. Those photos are terrific, and they show your happy smile!

I enjoyed reading about you, someone loves you very much. That comes through loud and clear in the lovely write up which has been shared with us. You are such a lucky pup to have such a good home.

Mostly when dogs swim, they do better in deep water. If the back legs can sink and touch bottom, they do! This puts the doggie off balance, and the front paws come up out of the water, splashing around lol. "Maybe" this is what you are doing, Kody.

I hope you get lots of treats and belly rubs today to celebrate your special day. Hooray for Kody, our Dog of the Day!

You're an adorable boy Kody! I'll bet you're a lot of fun to be around! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank You

Kody and his owners want to say THANK YOU to everyone that commented on this sweet sweet boy. He is (one) of the loves of my life! I don't know what I would do without him. Thanks again everyone, you all brought a smile to my face, and I sent all those hugs and kisses straight to Kody!!
    Heather, Boogie, Kody, & Lola

Kody, What a cute boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you. It is obvious that you are loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC