Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outstanding Opus

Outstanding Opus

Dear Opus, you give me great hope for my boy who is "only" 15; he is pretty blind, and you are pretty deaf, but both of you are still chugging along, thank goodness. I wish you days of warmth and peace, and hope you are here for a good while longer. Take care, and happy COTD.

Handsome Opus!

What a sweet and handsome kitty! Happy COTD...wishing Opus and family continued health and contentment!

It is just wonderful to meet you Opus! You are a very handsome senior kitty with a delightful purrrsonality! We wish you many more good years - love and tender care is really all you need, and you obviously have both. Stay safe and be happy, sweet one.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Hello Opus, You beautiful boy! It was a pleasure to read about you. I'm sorry you're hard of hearing but as a senior myself, I know these things happen. It is obvious you are loved and have a wonderful home. You are so handsome in your photos. Congratulations on being nearly TWENTY and on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Such a big handsome boy and you most certainly do not look your age, Opus! My 19 year old blackie is sitting on my lap right now as I type. He's a little hard of hearing, too, but no matter. I'm sure that neither of you misses out on the important things. I wish you many more happy years w/your humans, Opus. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My Goodness you certainly look very good for a Senior Kittyzen Owesome Opus, you are still such a Magnfi Cat!!
    My 19 year young Michael sends his best wishes to his Felloe Senior Cat Companion who tell has felt the passing of the years.

You are such a Big Hnadsome Fine Cat Opus ^^ and we pray that you and your Family can be together for as long as possible, to share your love and friendship.

All We Found Cats , and Our Senior Caat and Dog Angels send a Golden Years MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dear Older Friend Opus ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dignified, handsome Opus! I kiss your outstretched paw *mmwah*! You are very fluffy and beautiful! Please have your people give you some petting and snuggles for me today. Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sir Opus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello there, Opus and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures - you are so handsome! I would never have guessed you are nearly 20 years old. Keep your humans on their toes and demand all the cuddles you can get! I hope your have a day full of fun, treats and loving, and you will be with your family for a good while yet.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello Handsome Opus.. Your so Adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Opus what a charming fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today!!! I can tell you are love a lot!!! That's just as it should be, right? I hope you and your loving family have a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How aptly you were named dear Opus..."a creative, major work; an artistic masterpiece!!!" Oh yes, that you are, sweetheart! What a treat, what an honor to have a beautiful, indefatigable seasoned citizen as our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!!! I can hardly believe you're 19 years young, Opus! Seriously, you don't look a day over 9, and while you may be feeling a few of the effects of senior citizenship, a little hard of hearing, a little creaky in the bones, it's clear you're still a life lover, enjoying your days with relish...as evidenced by your love for those slices of buttered toast and the occasional curried prawn! What a joy and pleasure it was meeting you today sweetheart, and I hope that you and your "big" furry bro (or sis) are both reveling in your well earned "top cat" kudos, being loved to bits and spoiled to pieces! Much love and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Opus! And here's to many more happy, healthy, carefree years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are definitely Opus No 1 and a true work of art! My goodness, only a young 15 - many more years to go, I hope.

Congrats on being our truly magnificent Cat of the Day, Outstandingly Handsome Opus!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Good evening, Opus! Goodness, you are a regal-looking fellow with your beautiful white bib! You certainly have the look of wisdom, but you don't look anywhere near 20 years old! I guess you've had all that time to become a wise sage of a cat and it shows in your face. I would shake that big old paw of yours if I saw it hanging off the cushion. I think you're almost too big for that seat

It sounds as though you're enjoying a wonderful long life with your family, and have entertained them for years in return for their feeding you, cuddling you and giving you all due respect! You must have had fun figuring out how to open the cat flap so you could mimic the call of the wild under the window

I hope you had a beautiful, memorable day today and celebrated with prawns on buttered toast. You deserve no less

Happy Cat of the Day, Opus! May you have many lives remaining with your loved ones.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Opus!

Opus - you are quite handsome in your old age! I hope that you are enjoying life to the fullest! Enjoy your COTD status!

Opus

Opus, I thought I posted about you this morning but I dont see it. I congratulated you on your nearly twenty years and for being COTD! You are very beautiful. Kay in NC USA