Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful boo boo

Beautiful boo boo

WHAT A HAPPY LIFE YOU HAVE-THANKS TO YOUR GREAT KIND HUMANS! YOU ARE AWESOME-EVEN THROUGH THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING AROUND WITH VISION LOSS. YOU ARE OBVIOUS VEERRY INTELLIGENT-AND YES---TRULY SPECIAL I THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE THE CAT OF THE DAY-AND I AM SENDING YOU SOME HEAD-BUMPIES FROM UPSTATE NY-SINCE I AM A CAT LADY. GOD BLESS ALSO FYI-THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO SEE WITH YOUR HEART-AND ENJOY LIFE SUSANSWATLIN518

"I don't think that anyone else would have accepted him and love him the way I do."

Oh, I think most cat fans would disagree...I would pet and stroke all cats who were before me, or deigned to make themselves known to me...but all cats are glad you and Boo Boo found each other.

I knew a neighborhood cat with one eye, who found himself petted quite a lot by me. I called him Cyclops after the X-Men character, but he was a superhero on his own. Even Leela liked him!

Boo Boo, you are so very handsome, and you are obviously loved. Nice to know you are doing so well getting around! Be happy, sweet boy! Congratulations on being today's most delightful Cat of the Day! You are indeed SPECIAL!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Boo Boo, what a handsome boy you are! It's so wonderful that your humans decided that they couldn't part w/you when they learned that you're blind. There are far too many people who would toss a cat out that wasn't up to their ridiculous standards. An acquaintance of mine has a blind cat and she walks through the house as though she's swimming, stroking her paws in the air. I wouldn't have been able to turn you away either b/c you don't have to be perfect to live in my house, although I think you're perfect just the way you are. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Boo Boo

Dear Friend,
    In my opinion, Wake Village, Texas has some very special people living there, most especially those who would keep a kitty after they found out he was blind when they could have easily taken him to the humane society and washed their hands of him. No, instead, you took him home and made your home loving and special for him. He's a very blessed kitty. I admired you folks so much. To be honest, my family is the same way. My mother, who went to be with my Lord in 1985, loved kitties and dogs, especially the "runts" as some would call them. My dad's the same way and it rubbed off on me and then to my children. I have never understood how people can live in this beautiful world and not have feelings for animals.
    It's my prayer that you and your loved ones have a long, happy and healthy life with dear Boo Boo. May he find nice warm spots of sun in which to lie down and take a nap and when nights come, may he have a good, warm bed in which to sleep.
    Take care, my friend. May the Lord hold you close to His heart and if, by chance, you have not yet found a relationship with the Lord Jesus, I pray you do, for He is truly LIFE ETERNAL.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Well good morning, special BooBoo! What a wonderful example of kitty resourcefulness you are! I'm so glad as well your human family made you a loving member of their family and that you're a happy kitty in a good home. A well deserved COTD to you, and I'm sure there will be plenty of special surprises for you on your special day! Have a wonderful day!!
    Last edited by Pinot's Mom; 10-25-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Boo Boo

I can SO identify with you! My precious Siamese kitty Koko became pretty much completely blind about two years ago. (he is 15 now). I am his seeing eye "person", and he doesn't miss doing much of anything that a sighted cat could/would do. I love him very much, having had him in my life since he was about 8 wks old, so there was never a thought in my head about "getting rid of him" for ANY reason; he's my family! You just continue to take care of Boo Boo, and he will continue to love you with all his heart, no matter whether he can see you or not. Love is attitude, not visual, and you are doing everything right by just caring for him no matter what his issues are. Bless you!

We ahd a Blind Cat so many years ago, a Cat called Ebony who was blinded in a Lab.
    He stayed in the bathtub in a fort he imporiovised and was sop scared he wouldnt come out and see me.
    But the Other Found Cats would go in and help him be less alone.'Eventually he got these horrible rashes and had to be PTS.
    Boo Boo , you are such a Wonder Cat , and it is great that your Family and Fellow Cats love you so much , and have made allowances for you , and have made you their Special Friend.

You are such a Handsome Cat , and Like Scrappy Paddington Mc Goo have a specila place in Our Herats.
    We pray we see a lot more of you, Bodacious Boo Boo!!!

We Found Cats Are Big Boo Boo Fans and send a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Very Special Friend ^^ and Our Very Special Cat Of The Day Bodacious BOO BOO ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Boo Boo - you are so very gorgeous and I'm glad that you have a wonderful, happy life in spite of being a differently abled kitty. I would love to pet your beautiful coat today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sweet Boo Boo, You are very beautiful (actually lovely but is it ok to say "lovely" for a boy (smile)! I'm sorry you are blind but it really sounds as if you have the perfect home for you. It was your lucky day when they took you home. As others said, some people would not have kept you after finding out you're blind but your good people still wanted you. (I too would have kept you & loved you even more because you're blind) It is obvious that you are loved and cared for and have as good a life as possible. I hope all of you will have many more years together. Thanks for telling us about Boo Boo. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

I'm so glad Boo Boo has such a loving, understanding home. God bless you.

Boo Boo what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

It sounds like you have the purr-fect home and family for yourself!!! How lucky for all of you!!! I hope you are all enjoying a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky Boo Boo

Boo Boo is so LUCKY to have a wonderful family like yours. You're right... he came to you for a reason. So glad he's save and loved.

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to, Boo Boo! There are simply no words to describe your beauty, Boo! What a stunning man you are with that spectacular silver coat, those sparkling blue eyes! But even those dazzling baby blues pale in comparison to your warm inner light! You may be blind, but unsighted does not mean you feel, or experience the world any less fully than your sighted feline friends; every minute of life is a joy for you, and you savor it, and your family, to the fullest! We give great thanks to your wonderful Mommy for welcoming you home, but she never had a choice, did she Boo? You knew all along that she was the one for you, and oh, what a wonderful choice in forever families you made! I only wish there were more people like your Mom, people able to see beyond what some mistakenly take as an imperfection, giving such a special and most deserving creature a chance at a happy life; the rewards are priceless!

Hope you and your wonderful human family, and all of your furry sibs, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, reveling in your "top cat" status! Please have your Mommy give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you beautiful Boo Boo, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Boo Boo! The first thing I noticed about you when I saw you lying like a king on the Oriental carpet were your beautiful blue eyes, and then the gorgeous markings in your splendid fur coat! I couldn't believe it when I read you are blind, but after finishing your story, I realize that you accept that this is the way you are, and you don't let it slow you down You are an amazing fellow to get around like you do, and it sounds as though all your furry companions know just how special you are and look out for you.

It takes a special family to adjust to making a safe home for a kitty like you (I never move my furniture once it's in place, so we would get along just fine), and it shows they love you very much. What a beautiful Christmas present you turned out to be!

A most Happy Cat of the Day, Boo Boo! It's an honor to honor you today!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.