Thread: Sushi

Sushi

Sushi, that's some name you've got there, both of them, actually. LOL Isn't it nice now to be retired and to just enjoy the good life? Such a handsome boy as you surely has his share of awards as a show cat but now you can spend your days lazily watching the birds. Good for you! Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sushi

What a cutie you are; love those eyes with that fur color; outstanding. And it sounds like you are as sweet as you are handsome, a winning combination! Happy COTD

Most handsome, Sushi

I am not surprised that you are a champion - my, just look at those fantastic blue eyes and your wonderful colors! What a joy to see you this morning. We congratulate you on being today's most marvelous Cat of the Day! Be happy, sweet boy.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Sushi, what a striking kitty you are! That coloring and those eyes-beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your story with us, enjoy your COTD celebration, and enjoy retirement! Have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You have the most penetrating blue eyes Sushi, they are as blue as Frank Sinatras or Jack Bennys!!!
    And you live in Portugal, one of Our Awesome Angels favorite places, they LOVE the Sardines and the many ways that they can be prepared.

And you are a Champion too and quite the Champion you are too Sushim, and besides that you are a good Cat and a Loving Companion to all who know you.

WE Found Cats are sending a Championship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newesty Friend ^^ , and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Grand Champion Sushi!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sushi, What a handsome boy you are! You are a great looking cat and I really like your blue eyes and coloring. I can see why you are/were a champion cat. I hope you and your family have many years together. I enjoyed reading about you. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Bom dia Sushi!!
    What an extremely handsome boy you are, your eyes are heartbreakers!!

I hope you're enjoying a beautiful day, full of celebration and tons of treats for you

Happy COTD Sushi boy, love and kisses
    astrid

Sushi

My goodness! I believe Sushi is one of the most handsome cats I've ever seen, and I've seen lots of cats. I love his eyes, his coloring and the way he's marked. I only wish there were more pictures of him. I'd love to have seen a side view of him.
    Well, my friend, may the Lord bless you, your loved ones and Sushi with a long, happy, and healthy life together. May he live to be an old but able kitty, like Erin, my female kitty who is fifteen and acts as if she's two. Just last night, she jumped easily onto the top of the dryer and it's 36 inches tall (I just measured it, to be sure).
    Take care and may the Lord bless each of you and if you have not done so, bring you into a knowledge of the Savior of the world, Jesus. I would not be here were it not for him.
    Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful kitty with the world.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky ("The Horse Capital of the World")
    U.S.A.

Hello there Sushi.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sushi what an absolute gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today. Seeing your sweet face sure brighted up my cloudy day!!! I'm sure the contest judges were almost swooning in their seats when you were being shown. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sushi!

What a lovely boy you are! It seems that you have the good life - I wish all kitties were lucky like you!
    Enjoy your COTD status - you are still a lil' champion!
    (Whiskers here - who resembles you a lil' - says hello! He also gives kisses when asked - lol)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 3.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	46173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers relaxing.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	46174  

I want more pictures of Sushi! What a striking cat!

Dear gorgeous Sushi! I love your soft ragdoll coat and your beautiful blue eyes! Have a fun day of watching over your kingdom and giving kisses! Please have your people give you loads of kisses from me too. I'd love to see more photos of you, beautiful Sushi! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sushi, what a handsome blue-eyed boy you are! Wow, your eyes penetrate the soul with their depth of sky-blue and you have a perfect inverted "V" marking on your forehead. Beautiful! I can see why you became a show cat, and now you're retired and can relax and play every day. It sounds as though you have the perfect home and that you are loved very much by your family.

To Sushi, our champion Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Sushi, you are one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever seen. Those piercing blue eyes, your symmetrical facial markings, you are simply gorgeous! It is easy to see why you were a prize winning cat. I'm glad you are enjoying your retirement now and I hope you have many more years of love and happiness with your loving family. Sushi, you are a great COTD!