Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Smudge

Sweet Smudge

What adorable baby pictures; you sure LOVE your kitty! And she grew up to be quite a beautiful young lady. See, all it took to turn that feral kitten into a wonderful family member was a lot of love and a Christmas tree to climb! Enjoy many years together, and Smudge, enjoy your special COTD today, Sweetheart!

Smudge you are adorable! Your coloring is just the best! I'm so glad you found your forever loving home with a nice yard to play in and a Christmas Tree to boot! What a life!

You enjoy your day, sweetie, you deserve every bit of your COTD celebration!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Smudge what a gorgeous girl!! Sounds like your humans have been very patient with you to get you to be the lovely affectionate cat that you are today!!! You are clearly a very lucky little calico!! Happy cat of the day!! Hope your day is filled with water bowls to play with and pats

I wouldn't have been able to resist you either, Smudge; I have a weakness for calicos. You were such a wee thing and you grew up to be such a beautiful lady. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Smudge, What a cute cat you are! I realllllly liked the photo of you as a kitten under the Christmas tree with the paper... love your many colors. It is obvious from the writeup that your family loves you very much and takes great care of you. It was a lucky day for you and them when they chose you. I hope you all will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

We
    What a gorgeous young lady you have grown to be.
    We can only pray that Your Momma, and siblings were able to find a good home as well.
    You are such a Lucky Little Cat to find such a wonderful home!!!

You are such a Beautiful Cat, and you have such lively intelligent eyes, full of mischief , and the love of life!!!
    And you are just growing into a Cat Companion with some much love in her!!!

WE Lucky Found Hotel Cats send a WE LOVE Smudge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Super Sweet Smudge!!! ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, WHO could have resisted that little kitten face, so wide-eyed?

Smudge is now a lovely, just beautiful young lady cat. Thank you for giving this wee wild one a loving home. It is obvious she is very happy and content.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome Smudge.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Smudge you were an adorable widdle one and grew into a stunning grown-up!!!

Who could look at your sweet face and not smile? Not me!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear just from seeing your pictures!!! What fun it must be to live with you. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smudge, you are a beautifully "smudged" calico kitty! I am so happy that you have a loving, forever home. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a cutie you are Smudgie!! Your baby photos are so adorable and as you're growing up you're becoming such a beautiful heartbreaker

Congrats on your special day, I hope you're having a beautiful day and being spoiled to the max

Happy COTD Smudge!!
    Love and tons of kisses
    astrid

Smudge

OMG! I think your kitty is probably the cutest calico kitty I've ever seen! Just goes to show you that every wild kitty has a sweet disposition underneath just waiting to come out. It just takes a little love and patience!
    Susan
    =^..^=

From feral to fabulous! Smudge, you are a living work of art and sooo cute!

Bless your people who saw the true you behind your hisses. What a wonderful rescue story! From a shelter to a Christmas tree world where love and care abound for you.

You an adorable furrbaby who loves to play. My Tinka plays with water just as you do! Congrats on being COTD, sweetest Smudge.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

She is both adorable and absolutely beautiful. LOVE her markings!!

Sweet Smudge, I want to find a kitten just exactly like you under my tree this year! You are absolutely irresistable.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, pretty Smudge.