Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP my beloved Murphy...

RIP my beloved Murphy...

You were only in my life for 3 years, but I hope that they were the best 3 years of your life. I know it was for me!!

I remember the day I walked into the CT Humane Society and asked my friend to hook me up with an oldie but a goodie. She said, "I got the perfect match for you!" In you walked Murphy, a 13 year old tiger tabby who was on kitty death row. You were cranky and pissed off that someone had the NERVE to wake you up from your nice kitty nap, and let me know it by hissing and growling at me. It was truly a love match!!

I will never forget you old lady. You tugged at my heart strings from the moment I met you.

Play hard at the Bridge sweet lady. Know that I loved you to the core of my being and will miss you terribly.

Love,

Meowmie xoxoxoxox

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Rest in peace, lovely Murphy, find the softest pillow and send some purrs to Donna in her dreams, to let her know you are happy and healthy once more.
    I've Been Frosted

Donna, I'm so sorry for your loss. You provided Murphy with a loving,caring, forever home for 3 years so at least she got to experience this. Now she's pain free and playing up at the Bridge and making new friends. RIP sweet Murphy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry to be reading this, Donna.

RIP Murphy dear. Play gently at the Bridge.

((((MOOSMOM)))) I am so sorry to learn this news.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am so sorry for your loss Donna. You've had far too many this year. Console yourself with the fact that you gave them all, including dearest Murphy, a wonderful, love filled time with you, regardless of how long the time was, they all knew they were much loved.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

RIP Murphy & play hard at the Bridge..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so sorry Donna. Murphy knows how much she was loved.

RIP Murphy
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry Donna.

My prays,
    Melissa

I'm so sorry. I wish Murphy could have been with you longer.

RIP, sweet tabby girl.

I am so sorry. Too many cat souls left you in the last year.

Donna, I'm so sorry! (((HUGS))) I'm sure that these were the best three years in Murphy's life!

R.I.P. little Murphy, you were very much loved, and now you're terribly missed!

Oh, Donna, I am so very sorry to learn this. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you.

Rest in peace, dearest Murphy, whole and healthy again as you await that wonderful reunion. You are beloved beyond words.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Donna my friend my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you at the sad loss of your beloved furbaby murphy, it has been a tough year for you, tinged with much sadness, i hope it gets better,love and hugs,and play hard at the bridge with Ash Murphy, he will show you the ropes.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Donna, bless you for adopting an older kitty, even though you knew it might mean you would have her for a short time. She was on death row, and you gave her three more years, wonderful years full of food, love and favourite napping places.

Hugs to you...you have had many losses. I hope Bad A$$ Buddy can lighten your heart a bit in the days to come.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda