Thread: Shay, the Bearded Dragon

Shay, the Bearded Dragon

Hello, my friend. Thank you for sharing your Bearded Dragon with us. Shay's a cool-looking lizard. I didn't know they had those little "pricklies" on their sides; I bet that makes you pick him up very carefully.
    I like the photo of Shay on the back of the tortoise. Since he doesn't care too much for them, I bet he removed himself pretty quick after the picture was taken.
    I hope you and Shay have a long and happy lifetime together. You obviously care for him very much and know a lot in giving him the care he needs.
    Take care. I hope you do very well in school, always giving your best so you won't regret not doing it, like I do, later in life.
    May the Lord bless you, Shay and all your loved ones.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Hi, Shay! You have quite a personality and your devoted guardian seems to be right in tune with your needs and wants. Maybe riding on the tortoise has helped overcome your fear . . . cute picture! I don't know how you might no longer be afraid of apples, but maybe if you tasted a slice you might welcome the sight one. Hope you have a fun POTD celebration and eat lots of worms!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I have to agree - the Shay on turtle picture is just too cute! Shay, you're wonderful to have as our Pet of the Day - enjoy the extra attention! Have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Shay what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I specially like the one of you on your turtle pal. I swear I see an impish grin on your face!!! It sounds like you are one happy fellow. I know I'd be happy with a heated bed, oil baths, and soothing music. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Shay! Greetings and congrats on nabbing Pet of the Day honors, sweetheart; you sure deserve it! What a handsome, sweet, charming bearded boy you are, and I don't know, but it seems to me you've more than overcome your fear of tortoises! What a great picture of your and your new bff! And that first photo is simply exquisite; kudos to the talented photographer for capturing you in all of your glory!And like all kings of the castle, you're treated like royalty! Wow, your very own custom made heated bed, being bathed in essential oils and serenaded by Mozart...Henry the Eighth didn't have it so good!

I'm sorry to hear of the very sad, tragic loss of your beloved predecessor Rambo, but so happy to know that the hole in your family's heart has been healed by a creature as special as you!

Enjoy a very happy day of pampering, Shay! Maybe just today, no green, just worms! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~