Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on the wee one..Caramella

She is still discovering new things and she is a mess!! She will run directly at one of the other girls like she is going to attack them, they will swat at her and she will run off, only to turn right around to do it again! I have noticed that none of them use their claws when they swat her. If she stays much longer I am afraid Samantha will give in and mother her. She will play with her to a point and over and over I have held Caramella down to her and she will clean her. She sits close and watches her play, even doing the wagging of her tail so Caramella can play with it, but pretends not to notice. They do the chase down the hall and back... I noticed even Giz is letting her chase her down the hall but she won't chase her back. Even Grandma Boo will sit close to her and just watch her or walk right by her real close without a concern. They all watch her and don't seem to mind her being here which has really surprised me.

Caramella has gotten so darn sweet. She comes to me often and wants to be held. I hold her up to my face and kiss her all over her little face and she places her paws on my face (NO claws) and just purrs her little heart out. When I stop kissing her she starts licking my face. She will snuggle with me on the sofa...

OH!!I been leaving her out at night, not shutting her in the cage to "protect" her from the other girls now that I know they are OK with her being here. It only took her 3 nights to find out where we all were! She heard me cough or something the other morning about 6am and came got in bed and let me know it was TIME TO PLAY!! So, now we have a new game.

She loves the perch at the kitchen window, loves to climb up that sisal rope as high as she can and yesterday I saw her studying how she could get on the high perches on it. She sees Boo and Giz on them and now she wants to be up there. LOL!

No nibbles on a home for her but after seeing how many others they had at PetSmart looking for homes, I think I need to find her one on my own or she will grow old without a forever home. I want her to have a home that will love her and spoil her the way I do or more..

I am constantly amazed at how fast she is growing. It's like overnight I can see a growth sput in her. Her legs are getting SO long that it looks like she is all legs now. Her baby cuteness is gone and now she is a kid.. Today I introduced her to the dreaded spray bottle... BOY! She don't like that which will make my job a lot easier..

Here's a couple of pictures I took of her this week..

Little Miss Caramella chilling!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh my yes, look at those legs! They have sprouted!

She is investigating everything huh? And wants to do what "the big cats" do, be with them, go where the go. She feels so safe, she is willing to try ANYTHING! He he heee.

Oops, water bottle, eh? Hmmm, bet she will figure out how to make a game of it.

Yes, kittens sure do grow up fast. I can't believe that my kittens will be 6 months old on Oct. 30th. It sure sounds to me like she's already found a loving and caring home and I'm glad that your adult cats are all getting along with her. Good luck in finding her a wonderful new forever home.

If she's chilling, she feels safe. She sure is beautiful.

Que sera, sera.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

She's a teenager now! Cute as ever, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11