Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on the wee one..Caramella

Update on the wee one..Caramella

Here she is yesterday when I got her back.. My little girl got SPAYED yesterday!

Here she was before she left to go get her ittsy bittsy spay.

As you can see she is growing like a weed! I had forgotten how entergetic kittens could be but she is a constant source of amusement for me and she amuses me for hours on end!

I don't know if I posted this or not here but in case I didn't ..Click on the picture..

Tomorrow she is to go to PetSmart for adoption day!!

My house PC has a nasty bug, I been working on it for the last several days and not having any luck getting rid of it. It has blocked me from getting on the internet completely. I am just trying to save all my stuff before I do a full system recovery on it.. SO, that's where I have been.. I am using my laptop trying to learn what I need to do and how to do it. That is what I am on now, it is over 5 years old so it don't have that much room on it.. But at least it has the internet when I hook it up to it!
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 10-16-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh, what a lovely little lady she is!!!!!

Laura, you done so well with her. God bless you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Here she is yesterday when I got her back.. My little girl got SPAYED yesterday!

Here she was before she left to go get her ittsy bittsy spay.

As you can see she is growing like a weed! I had forgotten how entergetic kittens could be but she is a constant sourse of amusement for me and she amuses me for hours on end!

I don't know if I posted this or not here but in case I didn't ..Click on the picture..

Tomorrow she is to go to PetSmart for adoption day!!

My house PC has a nasty bug, I been working on it for the last several days and not having any luck getting rid of it. It has blocked me from getting on the internet completely. I am just trying to save all my stuff before I do a full system recovery on it.. SO, that's where I have been.. I am using my laptop trying to learn what I need to do and how to do it. That is what I am on now, it is over 5 years old so it don't have that much room on it.. But at least it has the internet when I hook it up to it!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not adoption day! She is so darling, I wish she could stay with you and the girls But I respect your decision about her . Please give her a BIG hug and a kiss from me. She's so precious!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good luck finding a furever home to love you Caramella. You are wonderful!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Caramella, sweetie, you're a heart-stealer! Take your time at Adoption Day, and capture a nice big heart, belonging to someone with a smart brain and a stable home, and set sail on your voyage Home.

Love, Columbine

SPAY time already?! Hey, no collar?

She is a charmer, that is for sure. LOVE that video, she had me laughing at her antics. Such a sweet baby girl, you did well, Laura.

I am finding that since she came back from spaying that she has been really clingy and affectionate. She keeps coming to me wanting to be picked up and just kisses me all the time (or cleans my face?). She wants me to hold her all the time!

Last night, I had her laying on her back in my hands and went in the kitchen with her. Samantha was in there so I held her down to Samantha and was so surprised at her reaction.... She started cleaning her!! She cleaned and cleaned her.. That was a first!!!

What a Great Little Cat of the Future you are Caramella , and one who will make your Furr Ever Home a happier place to be in.
    Your Family will have such a Great Feeling knowing that they saved you , and Caramella will repay you a million f0old with love, fun and laughter
    What a Great Little Friend You are Caramella!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-22-2010 at 04:31 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aww, she is such a sweetie!! I do understand you're at your limit, so I hope Caramella will find a loving home and get spoiled the rest of her life.

That thing she is playing in is SO much fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

While I totally respect your decision I still hope nobody comes to adoption day tomorrow. I just want to see her grow up

I love before and after pics...lol...so posted some. But Caramella is still itty bitty, so the before pics are not very old!

A memorable before pic here - Baby's first poopie in the box!

Now...

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Laura,

She is so precious and healthy, thanks to you In my heart I know you have to do what you have to do but ... it would be so, so hard to say goodbye to such a dear little baby. Maybe Samantha is trying to tell us something?

I'll just think positive thoughts and hope that everything works out for Carmella as it should
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Her first trip to Pet Smart for Adoption Day! She did really good, was not nervous, not upset at all the noise and commotion going on around her.We had 3 dogs with our group and one of them was a non stop barker so there was lots of noise! She was fine in the van going over there until I would say something, then she would cry and want me to pick her up (as always.. NOT, she was in the kennel, on the back seat, belted in!)

Here she is in her cage there..

They had 2 other groups there with cats and one of them had a cat that weighs 30 pounds and they said he has lost weight since they have had him. I have never seen a cat that big!! I have seen pictures but never live in person. I felt so sorry for him that I just wanted to hug him.. He could hardly move, poor baby..

Hi Laura, How is little Caramella doing? Is there any word on a furever home for her?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Wow, I completely missed this thread! So glad it got bumped up. She is so stinking adorable!!!

In reference to the 30lbs cat - we have a cat at ARF right now that weighed 42 or 43 pounds when he was brought in. He is now down to 34. And there is another female kitty that weighs about 30 also. I had also never seen a cat in person that large. But I still LOVE them!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)