Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Amish Christmas Lights

Amazing Amish Christmas Lights

I know it's not the season,

But these are amazing!

Scroll down to see the Amish Christmas lights.

I especially like the Santa riding the bicycle. The way the lights are flashing it looks like the bike is actually rolling.

Okaaaaay, am I the only one that sees nothing but black??? Or are my eyes going as well as the rest of the body??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It must be you Donna. I see them just fine.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Okaaaaay, am I the only one that sees nothing but black??? Or are my eyes going as well as the rest of the body??
    Hum I have the same problem as you Donna. It must be old age kicking in. I even tried the magnifying glass for a real close up. Maybe the wind blew the candles out?

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    I especially like the Santa riding the bicycle. The way the lights are flashing it looks like the bike is actually rolling.
    It's one of the tricks of the trade old mate.
    When I shop an image, it always looks like it's moving.

Ya haven't got a blackout in your area have you Donna ????
    I know why you are seeing black, that image is like a Magic Eye....so what you have to do is look at the screen, concentrate, and slowly cross your eyes, then it will all come into focus.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Seeing a big, black box here too.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hey Wom,

You playing with me, Dude??? Not only do I feel old, but I feel like an old "f" with her eyes now crossed!! Nope, no blackout here.

Kuhio,

Thanks!! I knew it wasn't me.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

It's a JOKE, folks - the Amish don't use electricity!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Seeing a big, black box here too.
    It is just a black box. Someone sent this to me in an email awhile back.

The Amish are an interesting folk. They are not allowed to have modern conveniences in their home like telephones but they can have one out on the pole at the end of the road.

"No lights, no phones, no motor cars, not a single luxury..." Oh wait, that was Gilligan.

I see now the reason the wheels look like they are turning, it's the flicker of the candles they are using. That was real inventive of those Amish to make the best with what they had. Moosmom, it might be they are changing out the candles when you look. I'm sure if you wait long enough they will light a fresh batch.

kokopup,

If I sit here long enough, my eyes will be crossed permanently!!

Then again, there is this: http://amish-online-dating.com/
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The trick here is to lift your left foot and then squint real hard & waa la, there are the Christmas lights. They are all sparkely.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt