Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remembering Sam:(

I always have pictures and I love seeing pictures of him healthy - takes my mind off of him when he was sick. This was Sam, healthy, a year ago Tuesday(October 12, 2009).

This pic is of Sam this past May Victoria Day weekend...his eyes used to go massive when he saw birds - it was his favourite thing to do... watch birds on the couch at our trailer I always thought he would look pretty in snow.

Hope you enjoy them, if you'd like me to post pictures of my others cats, then I will more than welcome add some..
    Once again, thank you for getting me through this tragic time with loosing my friend

So sorry to hear about you losing Sam. It's always heartbreaking to lose a dear pet. We all understand what you're going through.

You're going to have rough days where the pain inside feels really bad, but as time goes on you can remember just the happy times with your pet. You'll always miss them, but with time you are able to move on past the grieving point and be able to function again.

For me I tend to spend a whole day going through pet pictures and making a slide show with music on my computer (or a pet scrapbook in the old days). I cry most of the time I'm doing it, but for me it seems to help. Sort of like making a memorial of the pet and getting some of the tears out of my system. Usually after a week or so I can talk about the pet again without bursting into tears every time and just enjoy the happy memories I had with them instead of the sad ones. It gets a little easier each day, but I always miss them.

We've all been there and share your pain and grieving is different for each person, we all grieve in a different way. Some people do not get a new pet for a very long time, some get a new one rather quickly. When and if you're ready for a new companion you'll know. Some people make videos, some people post pictures, some people just want to not think about it for awhile. Never let anyone tell you that any one way is right/wrong. Do what works for you.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Well, I hope this doesn't sound too silly - but I'm in the RC(radio control) hobby... which are hobbygrade RC's.
    I am making a rock crawler, and Sam always kept me company when I started the build(a little over a month ago)... always used to pet him when I was figuring stuff out, etc
    I got the idea of dedicating the crawler to my cat - he was always there for me and I want to remember all of the good loving times I had with him.... even if that did mean him biting at my boxes!!!LOL

I am sorry about your Sam , he is such a Handsome Happy Cat.
    He has his wings of Silver and Gold now , and is a member of Our Awesome Angels Army who travel the World visting all the great places.
    When you have a chance to dine out silently pray for Sam to be there and he will be there with you sharing your meal quietly at your side.
    I will ask My Siamese Sam and his wife Precious to introduce themselves and together they will buffet it up at Kings Buffet Tuesdays.
    Sam will now start his search for a place where you and his Famiy can be with Our Awesome Angels Army in Paradise forever.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your idea is not silly at all, Slash. The time you spent together with Sam will always be a part of your rock crawler, so why not dedicate it to your furry friend?

Thank you for posting the photos of Sam. He was indeed a handsome fellow, and I can see why you miss him so much. I hope every day is easier for you and that you will soon smile again when you think of Sam and all the hours you spent together and all the ways he entertained you. I would love to see photos of your other kitties when you feel up to posting them.

Sam is safely waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge
    while he plays gently with all of our Rainbow Bridge Pet Talk pets.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Your idea is not silly at all, Slash. The time you spent together with Sam will always be a part of your rock crawler, so why not dedicate it to your furry friend?

Thank you for posting the photos of Sam. He was indeed a handsome fellow, and I can see why you miss him so much. I hope every day is easier for you and that you will soon smile again when you think of Sam and all the hours you spent together and all the ways he entertained you. I would love to see photos of your other kitties when you feel up to posting them.

Sam is safely waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge
    while he plays gently with all of our Rainbow Bridge Pet Talk pets.
    Thanks Sundance and catmandu!

I am feeling better today - I know he is OK now
    For sure, here is Tigger...

That has to be the most human like cat that I have ever seen.. when I got home from the vet's I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and he put his head under my head because he knew I was upset.
    And here is sassy! The furrball! LOL...

She is so affectionate and such a lapcat... when we got her at the shelter they told us NOPE... not a lapcat... WRONG...

Hi guys!
    I went away this weekend to my trailer... it was very different with Sam not around... but I know he was with us in spirits...
    Can't believe it was a week ago tomorrow...

What beautiful photographs, of your beautiful cats, clearly so beloved by you! Thank you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's been a week since Sam has been gone... Miss ya buddy