Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe it, my boy is gone...

I can't believe it, my boy is gone...

Not an hour ago my Binky died. He had been perfectly fine, no symptoms or illness. I was in here on the computer when my husband yelled for me. I ran out on the sunporch and Binky was lying there gasping for air. He gave an awful scream, drew a few breaths and then he was gone..

We are in shock and trying to figure out what happened. My husband thinks that he had a heart attack, but who knows? It happened within two minutes so there was no possibility of rushing him to the vet.

I can't believe it, I don't want to believe it. He was my love. Binky, please wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge, I love you.

Binky 9-20-2000 (gotcha date) to 10-13-2010.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Oh, I'm so sorry! It does indeed sound as though he had a heart attack. My dog RB Charmin made that same sound and then she was gone. It's so difficult when it's unexpected. Please know that Binky's pain, if any, was momentary. He's free now. RIP, sweet Binky and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh No , that is such a shocking and sad story.
    It is so sad when ome of Our Cats who we assume is in good health and fine suddenly passes on so suddenly.
    MY BJ [Benjamin James] My Gray Meezer passed on quicly like that , he meeowed loudly and then collapsed and was an Angel in less than a minute.
    We are so sorry and send our codolences and sad meeeows for your loss.
    Oyur Awesome Angels Army has recieved Binky into their fold and he has his wings of Silver and Gold. We know that Binky will be recieved with love and kindness by Our Angels , both Pets and Pet Guardians.
    There will be a Big Party for Binky at Castle Karnstein and then Binky can start the search for a place where you can allbe reunited in love,
    One Fine Day.
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-13-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

How shocking it must be for you guys to lose your baby so young.

RIP precious Binky.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh, I am so sorry! So unexpected - I know you loved Binky so much! Please take care and accept hugs for you, your husband, and Archie.

Binky, sweetie, your family loved you so much; please send a whisper soon and let them know you're OK at the Bridge. RIP, honey.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hugs, hugs, hugs...what an awful shock for you.

Please hold one another, hold Archie...

Rest in peace, dearest Binky; let your people know you are okay now.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh no, I am so very sorry! When it is so sudden like this, there is nothing you can do, and you have no way to prepare either.

RIP Binky, run free at Rainbow Bridge!

Cyber hugs to all of you.

(((((HUGS Orangemm)))))

I am so sorry. Play at the Bridge, sweet Binky
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh! How horrible. I am in tears reading this.

I am so sorry. RIP Binky
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry, such a tragedy. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

RIP Binky.

And do not worry, he will not only WAIT for you at the bridge, he will watch over you until that day.

Oh, no! What a terrible shock. I am so sorry.

RIP, Binky. I'm so sad that you had to leave your loving family.

I'm very sorry.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. Know I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful Binky I am so sorry for your sudden loss. It must have been such a shock to you and your husband, and I'm sure Archy is feeling the loss now, too.

Binky will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, playing gently with all our Pet Talk pets who have gone before him. I like to think my RB kitties have found a new friend in Binky and made him welcome.

Rest in peace at the Bridge, Binky. You are sadly missed.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Oh my gosh i am so in shock to read this too, my heart goes out to you both, this is indeed so sad, Binky was gorgeous, may we all be able to help comfort you through this awful tragic loss of your precious furbaby, love and hugs.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️