Thread: Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally

Wow! Sally, You are gorgeous!! I can't believe you are a mustang and you are 22 years old. You sure have aged gracefully (wish I could age as good as you (smile). Seriously it was a pleasure to read about you. It sounds as if you are a wonderful horse. From the writeup it is obvious that your human cares about you very much and I'm glad she rides you and takes good care of you. Again, you are a beautiful horse and I liked all the photos. Thanks for sharing. Kay in NC

Greetings Mustang Sally! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful life, your amazing life journey from homeless captive to loving family companion; how you came to find your family, and they you! How neat that your family was able to claim your brand and you as their very own! "Wilde at Heart" suits you so perfectly (in that I mean forever young at heart!)!
    What an impressive bio. you boast Sally, not the least of which is being the sweetest, most gentle and loving creature imaginable; best friend and mentor to all, that's you! And while it's sad your original first Mom had to hand you over to your Grandma for safe keeping , wow, didn't she hit the jackpot! What a wonderful bond of love, trust and friendship you two have forged; sounds like you two have found your soul mate in one another!

Thanks for brightening my day with your utterly heartwarming story, your beautiful photos! You truly are a gem sweetheart, and so very deserving of the title, Pet of the Day! Much love and a big hug to you, beautiful Sally! Enjoy your big day on center stage, celebrating with your family, your mini horse pal and donkey buds, and every moment of your blessed life! (Forever stay "Wilde at Heart," sweetheart!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Mustang Sally.. Your so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Mustang Sally you are one gorgeous girl for sure!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I am very glad you found a wonderful loving family and home. Not all mustangs are so lucky these days. I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your name "Mustang Sally" has me humming the song but I can't remember the lyrics! I hope you have a super wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted family, and keep on being so versatile . . . don't let those 22 years dull your spirit, for my POTD horse Tim lived to be well over 35 according to vet estimate. Continue to live up to your name, and show all the children what gentle yet fun creatures horses can be, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Mustang Sally

Thank you for all of your kind comments. We celebrated Sally being Pet of the Day by taking a trail ride on a beautiful fall New England day. Sally is very confident on trail rides. She is barefoot so I let her find her own way on the trail but she doesn't mind wondering off the trail either. We finished with a walk in the lake. She loves the water and is very playful. I didn't want the day to end!