Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max & ruby!

Max & ruby!

OMG! You are JUST identical to my Calvin and Hobbes. I adoped them in 1997 and they looked exactly like you two! Of course the were both brothers but Hobbsie grew up to be a 20lber and Calvin 10lbs! I eventually got to recognize them by Calvin's sleek fur and big white inside huge ears and Hobbes had rougher fur and all black even in ears.
    Concatulaions Max and Ruby on your COTD! Keep your family and especially your own personal dawg under your knowing paws! Yay!!!

Ruby and Max, you look like bookends! Seeing your pictures I can't tell the difference between you, from your fuzzy-baby kitten days to your current status as elegant young cats. Both of you were very brave to make friends with Lily; even though she is gentle, she is awfully BIG. Your entire family is in love with you, Max and Ruby, and will care for you always in your forever home. You are beautiful Cats of the Day!

Awwww, what cute black beauties, always wrapped together!
    You also have great taste, sweeties, as you have chosen a house with a doggy matching your fur pretty well, only the orange touch here to brighten your coats even more

Have a nice day today, and a long life together

What Joy!

What a joy-filled thing to see Max and Ruby. A fine way to have4 begun my day. Just marvellous. The dog as well. What a nice family.

Max and Ruby, what big eyes you have! What an adorable pair of bookends! LOL My blackie is sitting on my lap right now; he's a senior but his eyes certainly stand out as do yours. How wonderful that you were able to stay together and be companions for one another and how nice that you and Lilly get along so well. One big happy family. Enjoy your day as COTD, dynamic duo.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gorgeous and beautiful x 2!! Max and Ruby are the sweetest twins I have ever seen!! There sure must be a lot of black pet fur to vacuum up in your house... but it would definitely be worth it!!! Happy cat of the day Max and Ruby

Sweetest little pair of twin cuteness I've ever seen I see how you empty your toy basket to use it for sleeping quarters..multi-purposeing like multi-tasking..so clever! Happy COTD Max & Ruby!!

Hello Cat Daddy, Budz & Princess Grace

MAX and RUBY

ohhh, Max and Ruby, You are just too cute!!! How sweet you are and you just shine in your photos which I enjoyed so much. It sure looks as if you two are going to have a wonderful long life with your dog friend and your human family. I smiled as I looked at all your cute photos. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

What a Terrific Trio you have a great Trio of Love between you and we know that there is so much love in your Furr Ever Home!!!
    This certainly puts an end to the myth that Rotweillers are vicous animals and cannot be trusted.
    Lilly is such a Great Dog Guardian for her Two Ebon Compnions.

The story about Black Cats is wrong, there are so many places in the World where Black Cats are a symbol of good fortune.
    I have had good luck since I have taken Tubby 2 and Tubster Panther in, and helped Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebonite.
    What a Great Pair you are Max and Ruby!!!

We Found Cats led By Tubster Panther and Our Ebony Angels send a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lilly ^^ Max ^^ and Ruby, Our Latest Terrific Trio ^^ ^^ ^^ and Max ^^ and Ruby ^^ Our Newest Cats ^^ ^^ Of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Max and Ruby

Dear Friend,
    What an adorable pair of kitties you have. Reminds me of a brother and sister kitty that my daughter had a few years ago, with the male being black and the female was a long-haired tortoise shell. PLEASE make sure you keep your kitties' shot up to par, especially feline leukemia. My daughter wasn't able to do that when she first got her kitties and she lost them both within two years of each other. I can still cry if I think of them much, and the last one, the female named "Dixie Lynn", AKA "Mushy Musherton", has been gone almost two years now. The male, named "Dale", AKA "Little Hims", passed four years ago. I don't mean to frighten you but then again, if it will cause you to make sure they're covered, then I guess I am.
    I pray Max and Ruby live long, happy, healthy lives with you and your loved ones, especially your daughter. May the Lord bless you all and your beautiful kitties.
    Take care.
    My love to all, in Jesus, my Beloved,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Max & Ruby, you are so gorgeous and the love your big sister Lily has for you made my heart melt down! How adorable the three of you must be

Happy COTD lovely duo, I hope you're having a wonderful day and a super cool celebration

Love and kisses for you both and your sweet doggie sister Lily
    astrid

Max and Ruby, you are just sooooo cute! What a purr-fect pair you are! Happy Cat of the Day to you both, sweeties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ruby and Max what gorgeous babies you are!!!

You look just like my Chip and Chuck!!! They are just 6 months old this week.
    They are thrilled that some of their ebony cousins are being honored today. So is Chester, their older 'brother'. We all hope you are being spoiled rotten today and have lots of fun with your loving family.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Cats of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, what a cute pair of kitties! Hello, Max and Ruby! I fostered four little kittens who looked just like you last summer and they outgrew their faint tiger stripes and became sleek and black like you two. We adopted the runt of the litter, Midge, and you can see her photo below.

You are so sweet together and I'm so happy you were adopted together so you can keep each other company. You have a kind, gentle friend in Lilly. I think she will always look out for you both.

I hope you have years of fun together with your family who love you so much. How sweet that the little four-year-old girl has taken over as your mommy! I love the photo of the two of you snuggling and hugging in the basket. You're just too cute in every photo!

Happy Cat of the Day to both Max and Ruby!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Max and Ruby! It's double our pleasure today, having not just one but two adorable, utterly precious, fetching felines as our very special honorees! And how lucky is your family, especially your human mommy, your young girl, having two such sweet and lovable furkids to care for, play with, and grow up with (along with Lilly the Rottie... the gentle giant)! As the saying goes, two are better than one, and your family hit the double jackpot the day they welcomed you two cuties home! What a great group; what happy times await you and your family, human and furry, with so many cherished memories yet to be made!

Congratulations and tons of love and cuddles to you, precious Max and Ruby! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, and every moment of your enchanted life! I hope you and sweet Lilly, the big people and your devoted young girl, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~