Thread: Joey is Wonderful!!

Joey is Wonderful!!

I absolutely love Quakers and have three in my flock. Joey, you are just the perfect example of how intellegent and special Quakers really are and I know that you and your human will have many happy years together. Congrats on being Pet of the Day! you deserve it!!

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Joey

So let me get this straight: The only "teaching" that's gone on between you and Joey is Joey teaching you to call him Joey. Hah! That's one more trick than you knew before Joey. Hey, whatever works (for Joey). A great lookin' bird! And obviously a fine teacher.

Joey, You are such a cute little bird... love your colors. You sound very smart also and sweet. Hope you and your new human have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Joey what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. The one of you with the feather made me chuckle. You certainly look happy playing with it even though it's lots bigger than you are!!! I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying a fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful, talented, smart and sweet...you're all that and so much more, precious Joey! Just saying your name makes me smile! How touching it was, reading how you came to find your Mommy, how you taught her your true name! Even in those early days you knew you found that one special one, your soul mate! What a heavenly match you and your Mommy make, Joey; you two were destined to be together, and how blessed you both are to have one another! Hope you're enjoying a very special, joyful day, celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Oodles of gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Joey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joey

You are a very handsome bird -i dont know alot about birds though i have rescued some that showed up hurt and now we have what i think are quaker parrots coming to feed in our area they are wild and so pretty-if you can look in my pictures and see if you think they are the same as joey.
    hope you have many more years with him!