Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cat family

Hybrid View

My cat family

Hello Im new here and these are my cats!

Here is Pipi:

here is Nemo:

here is Babykins:
    Last edited by atlianz; 10-28-2002 at 10:26 PM.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your kitties are gorgeous!!!

Babykins is sooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!

All three of them are adorable!! Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!

Welcome to Pet talk. What great kitties you have!! Love that Pipi's face peeking around the corner.

Great photos!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I love the first photo of Pipi with those big kitty eyes! It looks like Pipi is saying "I'm gonna get ya!"

welcome! what wonderful pictures!!!! wish i could get such clear pictures....you have some beautiful kitties!!!!

here is more of Pipi

Last edited by atlianz; 10-28-2002 at 10:25 PM.

Oh, they are all ADORABLE! If I had that many good-looking kitties, I'd never get anything done - I'd spend my days taking their pictures and smooching them on their cute little heads! Can you tell us a little more about them? Ages, gender, etc.?
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Awww...such adorable cats! Welcome to Pet Talk.

Awwwww. Soooo cute!

Welcome to Pet Talk. I suspect I'm going to be begging for more photos of your cuties!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi, can I have your cats? What cutie pies! I love the one in the tree, all snuggled up! More! More! More! Tell us about them..how you came to be a family, nicknames, etc...
    Last edited by Cataholic; 10-27-2002 at 06:21 PM.

WOW!! WHAT GREAT PICS!

That first one of PIppi is amazing!....but I could just give Nemo the biggest snuggle - looks like he/she is smiling big time...

All three are great! How old are they? Have you always had three?...I'm with others here, do tell us more about your "life with kitties"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

My oldest cat is Babykins (~3 yrs old). I adopted her from the Humane Society about 3 yrs ago. I got her as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. Babykins requires attention almost every minute it seems and she loves to meow back. She enjoys playing fetch with me (w/ treats).

Nemo is the middle cat (2 yrs old). My girlfriend and I used to feed his mother (a stray) at my old apartment complex. She was pregnant with him and his siblings at the time. When she had her litter in the Spring, and when they were old enough to walk, she brought them to my backdoor of my apartment. I guess she let me pick one to keep. Nemo was the only one that was black & striped, his siblings were all orange tabbies. He knows how to shake by giving me his paw when I ask him to. I don't give have to give him a treat as a reward anymore, since he's conditioned to do so upon command.

Pipi is my youngest cat (1 yr old). My girlfriend used to feed her mother and her kittens in the alley way of a bad neighborhood. Unfornutely, the mother was killed by a dog. So my girlfriend kept one of the kittens (Pipi) and gave the rest away to customers at her parents' grocery store. Pipi loves to massage Sylvester, which is a big snuggly, plush toy. She also loves to sleep/hide under items such as blankets and pillows. She has the biggest cat eyes that I've ever seen!

Here is Nemo's trick by the way: http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/s/i/siso...os%20trick.WMV
    Last edited by atlianz; 10-28-2002 at 10:26 PM.

Great stories! Thanks for sharing - and Nemo's trick is great! Thispicture of the two sleeping is one of those that could be used to describe "Peace" "Contentment" "Slumber'......the dictionary caption should just say "see cats in picture".....

"Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"