Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heidi Highlights

The Heidi Highlights

I like to introduce our new puppy Heidi,8 weeks old tomorrow.I found an ad on Kijiji,talked to the breeder,they live in the same town were we took Fritz to get groomed,only the man was there she was out,Mom phoned them last night,we went over to see the puppies and the parents,they had 4 puppies there ,one was sold Saturday, had 3 adult dogs,the parents and an other one ,which had only one eye.Heidi took to Mom and me ,layed down on our laps and she cuddled in Mom's coat,her parents really liked really liked me,kissed me all over my face,She has had a sleep in a bed we had for Fritz,she has dreamed and heard her snoring,had some water and food,has gone outside to do her business,she and her siblings have been paper trained,tried have her do it that way,she layed down on the job,so tonight before we come down here , had her out and she went on the patio and I praised her.She has been down her checking things out,she has smelled where Fritz has been,has been under the coffee table laying down,now laying down in front of the bed.She was born on August 16 ,which was the date Elvis died on in 1977 and also the date mom's Mother was born in 1892.They have bred other dogs including Miniature Poodles and Shih Tzus, will quit after this ,too much work,the parents are purebreds and they are their house pets.Have enough food for a couple of days,has to go to the vet in a month.Had just been playing with a Rope toy,she took it to the bed and she is resting,head hanging out.
    Last edited by fritz03; 12-14-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

2. Aw. cute little fuzzbucket

Congratulations! She is as cute as can be.
    Welcome to PT, Heidi!
    I bet Fritz is very happy to see this pup receive the love and attention that he was so blessed to have.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Congrats! She is adorable!! Soooo cute!

Oh my gosh! Welcome to Pet Talk Heidi!!! I'm so happy for you and your mom Barry! Heidi will help heal your hearts!
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of her! She's adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

She is adorable!!

My sisters puppy she is getting was born August 13th and she is not picking him up until Friday.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Congrats!!! She's adorable.

She's adorable! Welcome to PT, Heidi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi around the house

Heidi last night under the coffee table looking at me,playing with the rope toy ,earlier tonight she pulled it in to the bed,it is a big as she is,having a big stretch in front on mom's chair,sitting in front of Mom's chair,cuddled with Mom in her chair,this morning the kitchen with a stuffy toy,crawling up Larry's stomach,they were here for Thanksgiving dinner,Taffy was looking for another dog,Hedi tried to kiss her,she walked away,happened a a few times.We had Turkey,Mashed Potatoes,Turnip,Coleslaw,Jelly Salad and Dressing,dessert was Pumpkin Pie and under my chair during dinner,she had her dinner a hour and a half before ours,has food twice a day and water,no food from us.We didn't get much sleep last night, we put her in the cage down here around 10 and around 11 was still crying so brought the cage to my room,l cried,mom took her on her bed for a few minutes,came and put her in the cage,she started again crying,she misses the other dogs she pooped in the bed,had to throw the blanket out,kept crying ,tried a little music from a battery operated radio,worked for a bit,then she started up.Around 5 this morning,took her out to go,she did and i brought back to my room,she slept on the bed to around 6:30.She has a few accidents in the house,but has gone outside a few times and have praised her for it,she is now snoozing beside a round bed in front of the fireplace.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-09-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

She is a precious little girl!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh My Goodness!!! Barry, I'm sorry I missed this thread until now. She is a little doll baby. I know Fritzie approves. Congratulations!!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, Heidi! What a cutie girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a little sweet furball

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

She is so tiny!! She looks like a little stuffed animal. And do I detect a head tilt in the picture of her under the coffee table? TOO CUTE!!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She's so cute!! AND..so tiny...lol.