Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oliver

Hi Oliver! You are so beautiful, no matter the missing eye
    You have been through so much, and so did your humans! You are lucky having such a good home, and I wish you a long life.

Enjoy your day, handsome Oliver

Riding cats

Oliver!
    So nice to meet another cat who loves to ride in cars! My blessed Murphy loved car rides, too, but he couldn't stay put in his seat very well. He travelled back and forth with me 3 hours across Ohio many weekends while my husband and I lived apart for over a year and he loved it. I don't think he was QUITE as HANDSOME as you are---Love, Yvonne

Sure do love your Oliver kitty! I like how he enjoys his tank tops and car rides! I would love to see him riding along in the car, unfortunately I dont live near Maine You certainly took/take good care of sweet Oliver. I hope he continues to be a long term companion. It was so nice to meet him!

Hi Cat Daddy

Mister Oliver...

Dear Friend,
    You said, "Hope that you will like our Oliver kitty." Well, to be honest, I don't like your Oliver kitty- I love him. I really shouldn't joke around like this but I did so because of how he affected me. Poor little man's been through so much and yet, he hasn't lost the apparent tremendous love he has in his big, ol' kitty heart. What a kind and wonderful kitty he is. He may not be as attractive as some kitties but that which is within him more than makes up for it. He's a beautiful kitty inside his heart and he gives and gives and gives to those he loves.
    You know, animals have almost brought me to more tears that people have...almost. They so often give and give and are so selfless. I look at the photos of your boy Oliver and, after having so many kitties in my 59 years that I honestly couldn't count them right now, I know how you feel about him and I also know what he's done for you and for your heart deep down inside. I look at Oliver and tears come to my eyes because I know "who he is", in a way of speaking. The one big problem with having pets, especially those of us who love them like family, is there comes the time we have to say good-bye and with me, it's becoming harder and harder. That's all I'm going to say about that except to say that, to me, my pets are little gifts from God to lighten my days. I've been disabled for over 21 years now and my one puppy dog named Harvick and my two kitties named Erin and Tweeder, have helped to brighten my days in ways I can't explain to someone who doesn't love animals as we do. Your love for Oliver is so apparent. He's your baby. He loves you with a pure and sweet love. He's a blessing to you and you've obviously been a blessing to him in return. I pray the Lord blesses you for what you've done for Oliver. I also pray you have many more years together, that his health improves and that he really begins to feel much better than he has for a while.
    Well, I've carried on enough, my friend. May the Lord bless and keep you and all your loved ones, both human and pets. May your days be good and your nights restful. If you have not come to know Him yet, I pray you develop a relationship with the Savior our Creator so generously sent so we can spend eternity with Him. I believe with all my heart that our animals spend eternity with us, too.
    Take care.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Sweet Oliver

You`ve gone through some hard times Olly. Hope the rest of your days are sick free & you have a wonderful life son.

You are a beautiful boy, Oliver, and I think you would look quite dashing with an eye patch. You have endured a lot of medical treatments and your mom was right by your side through it all. You haven't lost your joy for life; you still enjoy your walks and riding in the car. Oliver, I hope you have many more years of improved health and happiness with your family who love you so much. You are a sweet and wonderful COTD!