Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scruff - prayers to your boy

Scruff - prayers to your boy

I will keep your boy in my best thoughts... my Kiera Jean is also suffering from cancer... it is tough when you love them so much...

Oh Scruff, I just love you boy! I remember the first time I saw a thread about you. Your color and your size put me in mind of my RB Corey. I am praying for you and your family Scruff at this difficult time. You sure are loved. Congratulations on being our DOTD today. I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Scruff

Im so sorry your sick. Father bless and heal this precious furr baby. AMEN. Try looking at some homeo pathic remedies see some herbal treatments. My Dog Pepper is almost 14 five years ago they told me he would die (LIVER) my vet nor none around are into that stuff. So I did my own internet research. I have kept him healthy and happy and live with home cooked food (there are strickter rules for human food than dogs so there are less bad things in it) and homeopathic stuff. I even cured five foster pups and my four dogs from CANINE FLU and parvo with it. My vet is amazed though he admits he knows nothing about using this stuff. I love Scruffs face such sweet eyes. I pray he lives much much longer . Lori [email protected]

Scruff, I am so sorry you're not well. You and your family will be in my prayers. From the writeup I can see that you are a wonderful sweet dog that loves your family and there is no doubt that they love you. Your human's tribute was so touching that I have tears in my eyes. I truly hope that all of you will have more years together. Congrats to Scruff for being DOTD! Kay in NC

Beautiful Scruff... It's so hard to imagine the big, beautiful, robust boy I see here so very ill. I'm in tears thinking you might be taken from your family long before your time. I too will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, hoping for a full recovery; that you can beat this dreaded disease and be with your family for many more years to come. I can't help but believe that you were sent to this earth, to your family, for a very special purpose, Scruff; to help heal, protect and care for the vulnerable ones. Bless you Scruff for being such a loyal, loving and devoted guardian and best friend to your family; for teaching your young people the meaning of animal love; watching over your Mommy and boy Austin when they were injured and so seriously ill; and your pup pal Piglet, your kittens, all of the foster furkids. You truly are an angel with a heart of gold; the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for, their Dog of a Lifetime, and so very deserving of our extra special Sunday honors.

Thanks to your wonderful family for sharing your beautiful, precious self with us so that we might honor you and pay tribute to all that you mean to your family, sweetheart. Hoping and praying that you and your family can enjoy a very special day of celebration, Scruff. And please have your Mom give you a big hug and a kiss, for me! And I loved your video, Scruff! That's one awesome howl you have there, and the photo of you sharing your bed with your kittens is utterly heart melting!
    Much love to you and your family, precious Scruff!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

scruff

You are such a great dog -the pictures of you and the kittens are just to cute -i do hope whatever treatment you get it helps add many more years to your life.

If you would check out nzymes.com for your dog_it does not "cure" cancers but will add alot of good natural products to scruffs diet to help him fight-i have used it on my great pry(in pic)-long story but she is so much better -all you have to do it read about it and see how you feel about using it-its just hard to see such a wonderful animal having to go through anything bad

Scruff you derserve alot more dotd's!

Sissywoo - I am so sorry to hear about Kiera Jean....Cancer is so hard....whether it be animals or humans. Thank you for your kind words.

mydd - Thank you for the link, I will definately take a look at it. Thank you for the kind words as well.

Everybody - Thank you all so much for the sweet words, prayers, and love. Scruff is a great boy and we love him so much.

Pet Talk - Thank you for making our boy Pet Of The Day! I cannot tell you how much it means to us to see our boy on here with his day to shine! I wish you all could have met him in person....he is just amazing.

I will keep everybody updated on him on Dog General. Today, he ate well, but is having a "sad" day. All I can do is pray for a miracle and hope if God takes him, it will be peaceful and quick.

Thank you all so much!! (((HUGS))) Tracy

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

I got a huge smile on my face when I saw Scruff as today's Dog of the Day!
    The picture of him with the kittens is so precious. I am so sorry that he is sick. But I hope you enjoy every moment you have with him. He is a beautiful boy.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Sweet Scruff!

I hope that you are as comfortable as possible, Scruff. You have brought so much joy and love to so many foster pets...you are one deserving of DOTD!

Dear Scruff - I know your mom loves you very much and you are a beautiful boy. I have always had a soft spot for you. I am sorry you're sick, I know how hard this is on your family especially your mom. You enjoy your fame with your family today, you are not just special today, you are forever and always and I knw your family thinks the same. Hugs, kisses, and tail wags from my crew to you.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

It's PT's own Scruff! Hi, sweet boy! I agree with Taz-Zoee -- I too smiled when I saw it was you! And the picture of you and the kittens is very precious! Big prayers and good thoughts for you and your family Scruff. Happy DOTD!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Scruff,

I loved seeing all of your pictures. What a handsome boy you are sweetie.
    I am so sorry that you are so ill now & pray that you have many more good
    days with your family. Congratulations on being our honored and deserving
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending tender hugs & kisses for your sweet self.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Scruff, I'm so glad to see that you're being honored as DOTD today. You sure are an amazing dog and I love the picture of you with the kittens. I'm so sorry that you're so sick and I hope that you'll be able to remain as comfortable as possible with the time that you have left. Hopefully a miracle will happen to allow you to live many more years. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Sending our love to Mr. Scruff and his family, and congrats! on being D.O.D.!

The main thing is that the "kids" have a happy life, although always too short for their "parents"...and it breaks our hearts, not theirs, when they get older too soon... it always seems too soon!

But God bless everyone who takes in a dog or cat or any other creature and gives them a loving home...these "mixed breeds" can be so unique, and even adopting an older pet can be an unexpected (albeit difficult) blessing!

That's the real thing...Scruff is still having a great life! what a wonderful, sweet and handsome dog, and what a happy life he's had so far! May it continue!

Best wishes -

Scruffy Boy

Get Well Soon Scruff.