Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Memo From the IG's: Please Help Us! Our Mom is MEAN! *pics*

Memo From the IG's: Please Help Us! Our Mom is MEAN! *pics*

Rocky: Can you believe this? Just LOOK at us ... all three of us squished up in ONE little dog bed!

Gia: The horror! The abuse! Won't someone please help end this torture? Please send cheese and hotdogs right away!

Iggy: Yes, for pennies a day, you can save a poor IG! We suffer so, all of use having to share ONE bed! Your donation of one package of hotdogs per day will feed three IG's!

Rocky: Call 1-800-FEED-IGS today! All major credit cards accepted!

Gia: Ummm .... what's mom saying? That there are seven more dog beds throughout the house, as well as the couch, loveseat and recliner? What?

Iggy: I don't hear anything. Talk to the paw, Mom.

Rocky: Now, as we were saying ... the abuse of IG's is horrific. Please look at the pictures, if you can bear it ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IGs1.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	46131   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IGs2.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	46132  
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Awww, Rocky, Gia and Iggy, I can't believe what your mom is putting you through. I think you should just pack up and come out to California. I'll give you each your own bed and all the hot dogs you want.

Beautiful pups! I'm still wanting an IG as my next dog.....some day.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Um, guys - check out Dino - at least you all FIT in your bed ...

The better to snuggle with?

Come on up to Massachusetts, if you can stand the cold, I've got a whole couch I'll share with you!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Um, guys - check out Dino - at least you all FIT in your bed ...

The better to snuggle with?

Come on up to Massachusetts, if you can stand the cold, I've got a whole couch I'll share with you!
    Karen, that link made me actually LOL.

OH MY!!! The torture...the abuse! How can your mom be so cruel?!?

(LOL...love this. Thanks for the smiles.)

Hahaaaa, that is what happens when there is a chill in the air. Thy all start snuggling together. So glad you grabbed the camera!

After seeing Dino, I don't think you IG's have a very strong case.

Uh oh, IG aboose...

Could you all have your mum give you some petting and hugs from me? Cos you gave me a big smile today, look -->
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh those poor IG's!! All smooshed together... their chiropractic bills must be through the roof!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

AWWW! Poor IG's! I know of a kitty lawyer on this site, but, I'm sorry I have no knowledge of a doggie lawyer. Anyone?? This situation MUST be dealt with!!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Actually I think you all look soooo comfortable snuggled up together.
    I can still send some extra hotdogs if you need them though. LOL
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You poor little babies!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Rocky, Gia, and Iggy,
    Our friend Cassie alerted me to your situation. I'm Groucho the Lawyer and my practice includes cases of aboose. Even though I'm a kitty lawyer, I can represent you as there's really no difference between kitty and puppy law. If you would like my help, I'll represent you pro bono.

From your original post I can see that you definitely have a cause of action. What is this about no hot dogs? Then all three of you have to sleep all scrunched up together in one tiny bed? This is not acceptable!

If you'd like my help, please call me on my cell phone or send me a message on this post. We need to talk so a legal strategy can be planned.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear Mr. Groucho -

Finally! Someone hears our plea! And none too soon, either - things have progressed from bad to worse around here.

Yesterday, we were subjected to outright torture, cruel and unusual punishment, in our humble opinions. We were dragged into mom's grooming shop (she calls it that, ha! It's really the shop of horrors!) where we were nearly drowned by scalding water, had some vile acid-type liquid poured all over us and rubbed in, then nearly drowned again! Then, as if that weren't enough ... we were then subjected to some torture device with blew blasts of burning hot air on us, and THEN she cut the ends of our toes off with some evil clicking device! We almost died, I kid you not! And what did she have to say after this sadist treatment .... "There! You all smell better now!" Whaaaatttt?!?!

Furthermore, today, it could not have been more than 60 degrees outside, if that. Freezing, horrendous conditions! Why, there were actually clouds in the sky part of the day - no sun! And what did she do to us?! You won't believe it - she put us outside for an eternity! At least ten full minutes! It was so traumatizing, we may need therapy for the rest of our lives! And what does she say for herself when she finally opens the door, in the nick of time, just as we were about to die from hypothermia ... "Did you go potty?" Unrreeeeealllll!

Your kind services are most appreciated, sir!

Sincerely yours,

Gia, Rocky and Iggy
    The Abused IGs
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Hi again Rocky, Gia, and Iggy,
    I just saw your message and I'll be happy to represent you and defend your puppy rights in light of the continued and escalating pattern of aboose you are being subjected to.

Just a few questions so I can start working your case. Are you being fed at all? Do I understand correctly that you are forced to go outside when the weather is at its worst?

What I find especially disturbing is your Mom taking you to that chamber of horrors! We pets should never be subjected to chemical experimentation then end up having our limb parts chopped up.

I have an early case in Cat Court this morning. As soon as we're done I'll contact my purralegals and start the research and investigation into your case. Do you have cell phones? We definitely need to talk about this. I'll be in touch.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi again Rocky, Gia, and Iggy,
    I just saw your message and I'll be happy to represent you and defend your puppy rights in light of the continued and escalating pattern of aboose you are being subjected to.

Just a few questions so I can start working your case. Are you being fed at all? Do I understand correctly that you are forced to go outside when the weather is at its worst?

What I find especially disturbing is your Mom taking you to that chamber of horrors! We pets should never be subjected to chemical experimentation then end up having our limb parts chopped up.

I have an early case in Cat Court this morning. As soon as we're done I'll contact my purralegals and start the research and investigation into your case. Do you have cell phones? We definitely need to talk about this. I'll be in touch.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer

Oh Oh, someone's in trouble now. Go get em Groucho.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt