Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of your halloween pumpkins

I just carved mine last night. They are nothing fancy, I didn't use any cool carving kits or anything, so they are not as professional and perfect as those other pumpkins, but they were fun and I think they are cute

One is tremendously happy and the other got stabbed in the head by a pumpkin carving knife

You guys are amazing!! What fabulous carvings! Such talent. I'll be lucky if I don't slice a finger off! I'm just about to do mine now...BUT, I do have one to contribute for now. This was a big "scream" on Pet Talk almost 2 years ago. The following pic got a big howl out of everyone. Can't remember who posted it! Will the warped one please step forward!! Leslie, do you remember?? Actually, someone on PT emailed me several months ago asking if I had this picture. Can't remember who it was!! For that person, whoever you are, enjoy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tatsxxx11,
    That is an excellent photo! I wasn't the person who asked for it but my son and I may just want to try that with one of our pumpkins tonight! I just printed it out so I will have the photo to put on our front door at least.

everyones pumpkin are so cool!!!

WOlf Q your pumpkin of Nebo is so cool. Now you have a really cool talent...You can make your own. I am so jealous. That could be another cool thing you could do. People could send in pic of their pets and you could make pumpkin stencils. Just a thought.

AdoreMyDogs, your pumpkins are hilarious. I can't beleive your pumpkin was attacked and stabbed by a carving knife! He was such a happy pumpkin LOL And I can't beleive his friend just sat back and laughed! What is this world coming to. LOL

Tatsxxx11, That pumpkin puking is great. I would never have thought of that. Who ever carved that is either a genious or a sicko(joke) LOL

Anyway , I am carving my pumpkin right now. I'lll post pic when I am done.

Everyones pumpkins are Great
    Last edited by ownerof3dogs; 10-31-2002 at 01:45 PM.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

I finally got my pumpkin done. The pictures came out a little fuzzy but here it is

A snarling Tiger

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

Wow! Everyone's pumpkins look great. My favorite is the cat one.

I am so impressed with all the pumpkins. Wolf_Q, that one of Nebo is so awesome...it looks just like ummm...Nebo! I printed it out to show my hubby and he loved it also.

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    You guys are amazing!! What fabulous carvings! Such talent. I'll be lucky if I don't slice a finger off! I'm just about to do mine now...BUT, I do have one to contribute for now. This was a big "scream" on Pet Talk almost 2 years ago. The following pic got a big howl out of everyone. Can't remember who posted it! Will the warped one please step forward!! Leslie, do you remember?? Actually, someone on PT emailed me several months ago asking if I had this picture. Can't remember who it was!! For that person, whoever you are, enjoy!

I guess my memory is not all that great, because I don't remember that picture at all . I guess I am getting old because my memory is not what it used to be . It sure is a funny and gross pumpkin, though!

Wow is that snarling tiger amazing! Did you use one of those kits or did you free-hand that? Amazing! All those punkins are amazing, except for mine, which are just goofey

I have a phobia of puking, and that picture makes my head spin and my stomach turn into knots. How pathetic is that??

last year my son & I drove back from the beach with a huge pumpkin and his dog in the back seat. Next thing you know I look around and Punk (the dog) is eating the pumpkin. Punk must have decided to start "carving" his own picture. I had no idea dogs like pumpkins HEY, speaking of bad memories..who was it that posted that picture and recipe of a "kitty litter box" cake it was really gross & disgusting and I loved it
    Last edited by lbaker; 11-01-2002 at 07:55 AM.

Now I remember!! It was the litter box cake that did it. It was Angel! Didn't they make that "cake" for her at work?? That was hysterical! I think it was she that also posted the "puking pumpkin!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
    Wow is that snarling tiger amazing! Did you use one of those kits or did you free-hand that? Amazing! All those punkins are amazing, except for mine, which are just goofey
    Thanks for the comment. No saddly I didn't free hand the tiger, I got a stencil off the internet. I sort of cheated I guess. I took me over two hours to carve it, and about another two to transfer the pic to the pumpkin.

about dogs eating pumpkins. The whole time I was carving, Hercules was trying to steal peices of it LOL

Felice, Zeus, Hercules