Thread: Marvellous Miou

Marvellous Miou

What a wonderful story Miou! And how clever you were to purr loud enough for your new family to hear.

Your photograph is just stunning and you have the most expressive face and eyes. Kudos to your owners for choosing you as their purrfect cat in spite of your years. May you have many happy years in your furrever home with them.

And congrats on being our wonderful Cat of the Day, Miou the Magnificent!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Today's cat

Not sure if beer and candy are good for his health...please check with your vet on that!

Bonjour Miou ! Quel beau chachat tu fais ! Tu as trouvé la maison qu'il te fallait, félicitations ! Mon Peppito te salue et dit que tu as de la chance

Have a nice special day! I am sending kisses to you

@TinaMossBeach, it is not said the kitty is FED with beer and candy, as you seem to think from your other thread. I wouldn't worry too much One of my kitties loves chocolate which is highly toxic for cats, which does not mean I give him chocolate I am sure Miou's humans are aware of this.

Bonjour Miou!! Congratulations on being cat of the day and for being such an affectionate and handsome man to your humans!!

What a Terrific Tuxedo you are Miou and we are so happy that you knew enough to let your people know that YOU were the right Cat for the job and to advertise yourself.
    You are quite the Heart Cat whop helps his family , and helps them live to their life to the fullest.

You are quite a character Miou , and one day we would like share a beer with you, with a dish full of candy and snacks to keep us full, and have a great Furry Purry Parteee!!!!!

We Found Cats LOVE You Miou and send a Glad to Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Marvellous MIOU ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bonjour, Miou! What a beautiful kitty you are! How smart of you to purr in such a way as to get your person's attention Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Miou!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello handsome Miou! What a clever boy to purr your little heart out so your parents would take you to your forever home. I love what your mom wrote "he just wants to be loved and to love us in return." Isn't that what all kitties want? And you, sweet Miou, have been fortunate to find it. You are a wonderful COTD, Miou, and maybe the only cat who can say his own name!

You are a fine cat, Miou, and I am glad that you purred loudly to let your mum and dad know that you were meant to be together. I would love to see more photos of you. Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Miou you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today!!! What an interesting fellow you are!!! I've never heard of a cat who likes beer and candy too. I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miou

GI I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW-LOL YOU LOVE BEER AND CANDY -INTERESTING AND AMUSING! YOU LOOK ALOT LIKE MY 7 YEAR OLD MALE TUXEDO SAMMY WHO I GOT FROM AN ANIMAL PROTECTIVE LOCAL AGENCY IN 2006-WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. I AM AN UPSTATE NY/USA CAT LADY BEING RAISED AND EMPLOYED BY TWO CATS-SAMMY AND A WHITE WITH GRAY TABBIE NAMED PEPPER-QUITE A DIVA PRINCESS. YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN FRANCE-SO BEAUTIFUL NO DOUBT. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY-BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Bonjour, Miou! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! The second I read that you have a love for beer and candy, all of the good things in life I thought, " he must be French!" Oh wait, that should be wine! Our 4 legged, furry kids can't speak to us in our language, nor we in their, but that doesn't mean you can't speak with, as your parents can attest! And they understood exactly what you were purring that fateful day at the shelter..."I belong to you!!!" Yes, being the debonaire, fetching, French feline that you are, you crave only the finest in life, and you surely found the best in your forever family, and they in YOU! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for not only choosing adoption, but for adopting a most deserving adult kitty, at that!

Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Miou! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of pampering, sweetheart, and here's to many more happy years with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miou!

Meow to you, Miou! LOL!
    You are a cool kitty...and you look kinda' like big ol' Crunch here, AKA Big Belly.
    Enjoy your COTD status, cutie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big belly.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	46133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	46134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	46135  

Miou, What a pretty cat you are. It is obvious you have found a wonderful home with caring people. I enjoyed reading about you. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Mew to you, Miou, on your very special day! What a handsome fellow you are, almost a tuxedo, but maybe a bit more of a cow-cat with your black and white coloring Either way, you are beautiful and you have very expressive green eyes and gorgeous silky fur It's wonderful that you were "the chosen one" because you purred so loudly and your humans realized that even "older" cats need a forever home. Many thanks to them for rescuing you and giving you a wonderful home where you can play, be spoiled, and enjoy socializing with your family.

You are an interesting kitty with your love of beer and candy! That's a first! I love that you are so playful and happy and I hope you have a good long life and enjoy every minute of it. You are loved and that's something that is so important in life whether you're a cat or any other animal, including humans

Congratulations, Miou, and Happy Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.