Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Chipper

Cute Chipper

Thank goodness the chipper wasn't on! And how did you feed yourself for those 3 1/2 months until you were rescued? What a resourceful kitty you are. So glad they found you at a young enough age to become a tame, indoor, well loved baby. Happy COTD today, you certainly deserve it.

Chipper, I love how you earned your name but oh so happy that the wood chipper was turned off at the time you fell in. We can always spot a Maine Coon; you have such beautiful markings and a fluffy tail. My Maine Coon and you could be doubles except mine is a he and much older than you. You have such a beautiful face, Chipper. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Chipper, You are a very lucky boy that the woodchipper was not on AND that you found a great family. It is obvious from the writeup that you have adjusted very well to your new family and that they love you. You are lucky plus you are handsome too. I hope all of you are together for a long time. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Chipper...

Dear Friends,
    Thank you so much for making your beautiful Chipper an indoors-only kitty. Far too many kitty's lives are shortened because they live part or all of their lives outside. Far too many things can happen. Some might say, "But my cat LOVES going out." Please note that, after a while, they'll get accustomed to it just like Chipper. Clever girl, she is.
    May the Lord richly bless you, Chipper, along with your loved ones who are obviously animal lovers and doing a great job of making you one happy kittykens. May you have a long, healthy and happy lifetime together, with lots of sun-filled windows in which to lie and watch the world and a warm, cozy bed in which to pass your sleepy-time hours, dreaming of toy mice and faux-tormenting your kitty playmate.
    Take care, all of you.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky ("The Horse Capital of the World", as they say...)
    U.S.A.

Charming Chipper!

OMG - when I first saw your face, I saw my Miss Kitty! Lol! She is a long-haired torbie, and she looks like she could have Maine Coone in her, but who knows...?
    Anyway, a happy COTD to you! I'm so glad that you were rescued from that woodchipper...wow! And it's great that you have adapted so well to your great home!
    Stay sweet and feisty!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	46128   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	46129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on couch.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	46130  

Beautiful Chipper! Your days are busy with destroying toy mice and sleeping on your person! Happy Cat of the Day to you !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Chipper, How lovely you are. I am so glad to hear that you found your forever home. You look just like a Princess. It sounds as if you still have a very playful side, an inner kitten if you will. how fun sweetheart.
    I too have a MC and know the deep joy and love they bring as they snuggle onto you at night. The look of love in those eyes.....

Chipper what a beauty you are!!!

I love your name but am so glad the chipper was not on!!! You remind me of my darling, Leonardo who is now at the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Maine Coon mix. I bet you will bring tons of joy and happiness to your home. Maine coons seem to do that. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chipper, I loved your story and am glad the chipper wasn't on. You are the spitting image of my RB Kitty! I am glad you are our COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful Chipper

Thank goodness you took her in to safety. This is why, as a longtime volunteer for animal rescue and shelters, I try not to use the word feral unless the cat is REALLY wild. People will usually be too fearful and will not adopt - Chipper may have just been a scared homeless cat, but now she is loved and has a purrrfect family. Wonderful happy new beginning for her.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

LOVE! LOVE !! LOVE!!!
    What a Great Big Gentle Giantess you are Chipper and we are glad that you now have your Furr Ever Home now. There is something very noble and gentle aboout the Maine Coon with their calmness and ability to take everything in the stride.
    HAPPY! HAPPY!
    You are such a Loving Furry Purry Lady Cat, we wish we could come and visit you and hear what must be a Thunder Purr of Contentment!!
    COOL ! COOL!!
    We Found Cats are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Maine Coon ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Cosmic Chipper ^^
    LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chipper

Love your name and that you once were feral and now a house cat -you are beautiful and as iam writing this my feral cat is sleeping out in my yard on my chaise lounge -i havent had the luck to get her close to me but am so glad you are safe and warm inside now

Oh my gosh! I wonder just how many of your 9 lives you used up, nesting in that chipper, Chipper! You certainly had a guardian angel watching over you that fateful day! (And here I thought I had a close call when my boy Oliver found his way into the dryer, and ended up taking a 20 second spin!) Thank goodness your parents found you in time, and the rest as they say is happy history! What a seamless transition you made Chipper, from outdoor kitty to pampered house puss! Now the only moving objects you need be fearful of are battery powered meeces!

What a beautiful Maine Coon gal you are Chipper, and how blessed you and your family are to have found your way to one another; you and they were destined to be together, forever!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day, precious Chipper! Hope you and your fur sis enjoyed a very happy day of celebration and pampering, and here's to many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beauty you are, Chipper! It is so lucky that the wood chipper was turned off when you fell in. You fell into your furrever home and that is the best ending!

You are a pretty big girl to be sleeping on your human, but that only shows how much you love and are loved in return. What a sweetie you are, chirping and purring and playing. You sound like an absolute delight. I bet your feral days are long forgotten and you are basking in the love and affection that surround you in your safe haven.

Congrats on being our wonderful Cat of the Day, Ms Chipper, and may your day be filled with cuddles and treats.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello, and what a "chipper" girl you appear to be You are so beautiful and I love your big fluffy tail, so typical of a Maine Coon Cat. I'm very relieved to know that your story of how you got your name turned out to have a happy ending. I would love to listen to you chirp and purr all day as you play, destroying mice and watching TV. Careful of your older sister, though...she might just swipe back some day

Happy Cat of the Day, Chipper! You deserve the honor after surviving on your own as a kitten!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.