Thread: Rosco

Rosco

Thank goodness for Miracles. I'm so sorry that you were forced to spend so much of your early life under terrible conditions but that era is over. For the sake of their baby, I hope those people who kept you in a crate in a dunjon have learned something about the feelings of others, regardless of the species. How they could treat you the way they did is simply beyond any rationale that my mind can muster. Now, let's concentrate on the bright side...you really do appear to have won the good family lottery. With a great family, good looks and terrific personality traits...nothing can stop you now! Cheers Rosco from our happy family of canines and humans.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Roscoe

How pathetic that you were kept like that for so long; why have a pet at all if you are going to treat him that way? Stupidity I guess. Anyway, glad to hear that your life has turned around so dramatically and nicely. Enjoy your special day today, you certainly deserve it.

What a precious little boy you are, Rosco. I'm so glad you have a loving family now instead of those idiots you had to spend your first years with. How wonderful that you now get to play outside and then sleep in a warm bed surrounded by family. I don't think you'll ever be lonely again dear Rosco. Wish I could give you a hug and a kiss sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

oh Rosco, you sweet sweet little dog!! You poor little thing-- I am so sorry for what those stupid uncaring people put you through for 3 years. How could they treat you like that? It brought tears to my eyes. As a poster said, why even have a pet if it's kept in a cage most of the time?!! (I wonder how they are treating their human baby) You are a strong little feller to put up with such treatment and then to become the dog you are today.

Now to your present loving home, THANK YOU to the woman who rescued you from an unhappy existence. It is obvious that you are loved and taken care of by your now folks and I'm sure you love them back. It must be the difference between night and day for you and now you are in the light of love. You are so cute with your big chi ears, just a sweet little dog. I'd like to just hug you (smile). Thank you for sharing with us. Congrats to a special dog on DOTD! Kay in NC

Adorable Rosco!!!!

You have to be one of the cutest little fellas on the planet. We are so happy to meet you today, Rosco!! What kind of monsters treat a dog like your former owners treated you? We are heartbroken to hear your early story. Thank goodness you are living the good life now and having a blast. Kudos to your forever family for saving you. We hope you have a great day today as our DOTD!!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us in Florida!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Very Nice, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Rosco!

What a lucky, sweet lil' doggie you are...some people should not be allowed to have pets, right?
    I'm sooo glad that you are now in a loving sweet home...and you can play and enjoy life now! (And be fashionable in your lil' sweaters - lol)!
    As soon as I saw your pic, I notice how big your ears were. I thought - "He has the ears of a chihuahua" Lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Rosco!

Rosco

I read the "POTD" every morning, but your story made my heart ache. It read somewhat like our beautiful Finnegan (DOTD 7/9/09).
    I am so happy for you Darling little Rosco that you have found your forever home with people and a bratty sis who ALL love you, yes even the lil brat-she does too!
    Sending out a big kiss and a hug- enjoy your day..

Rosco

I am so sorry for your early life. SO glad you have a great forever home. I know you will be happy the rest of your life

I posted earlier today and I keep going back to look at you Rosco. I do believe you are the cutest little dog I have ever seen. (Dont tell my little dog) Your little face is just precious. ... and those ears... and your hair...beyond cute. I just knew you had chihuahua ears as soon as I saw your photo. Maybe it's because I have a little chihuahua rat terrier mix that I keep thinking about you and what you went through. I just cannot imagine any sane person treating you the way you were treated. You must have been soooo lonely, little and cute as a puppy because you are adorable now. Again, You are now out of hell and in a wonderful home with loving people. (I can't post what I think of the first people who had you. Believe me, it isnt nice) My best wishes for all of you and hope you all have a long life together. Kay in NC

Hello Rosco,

Aww, little guy, it makes me sad to know you were ever treated so badly.
    Thank heavens that's all over now. You must have felt like you won the lottery
    with your new forever family. I am so glad to have met you today and learn
    all about your new family with a real mom, dad, and two
    sisters that you can be big brother to. Congratulations on being our very
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you, Lucy & Bitsy.
    I wish you all a lifetime of love & happiness.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Darling boy Rosco! It is truly an honor to meet you today, sweetheart! I can't imagine a more deserving Dog of the Day than you! I was moved to tears by your story, Rosco. How any "family" could abuse a living creature, a member of the family (supposedly), so heartlessly, is beyond comprehension! Welcoming a companion animal into your home is a lifetime committment; our furkids are not disposable possesions to be tossed aside when it become "inconvenient." Well, thank goodness for that baby, as it gave you the chance to be free of such a hellish existence! And wow, what a wonderful forever family you have been blessed with Rosco; you're finally living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! Your resisliency, your indomitable spirit; your ability to bounce back and learn to love, trust, and well, be a doggie again after having lived a life of virtal solitary confinement, is simply amazing! And to think since your adoption a devoted Daddy and fursibs have been added to the pack! Your family is complete!

Oh, I wish I could cover that sweet face of yours with a million kisses, Rosco! You're a hero in my book; for surviving such abuse, for coming out on the other side such a joyful, gentle, loving soul; and your family too, heroes all! And like you Rosco, I too wish all of our canine and feline friends, all creatures, could be as lucky as you!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I wish for you and your family, your dear Mommy and Daddy, and fursibs, "Bad" Lucy and Bitsy (), a very special, love filled Dog of the Day celebration, and countless more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    P.S...Love your outfit!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are the cutest! iam so glad you found the perfect home-everyone here is in agreement that your first owners were idiots and now it is great to see you so happy!

My baby Rosco

Thank you all so much for the kind words about my baby boy, Rosco. He did indeed have a horrible, lonely, solitary life before he came to live with me. But rest assured, he is now a beloved, precious member of our family and I could not be happier that you all think, as I do, that he is VERY cute! I wish I could explain how his personality changed once he came to live with me; it was just an amazing process to watch. He is very smart, very, very, funny and could not be more loving. Hard to believe coming from the environment he came from. Thank you again for all your kind words and may God bless you and all the babies in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Dec3107 View Post
    Thank you all so much for the kind words about my baby boy, Rosco. He did indeed have a horrible, lonely, solitary life before he came to live with me. But rest assured, he is now a beloved, precious member of our family and I could not be happier that you all think, as I do, that he is VERY cute! I wish I could explain how his personality changed once he came to live with me; it was just an amazing process to watch. He is very smart, very, very, funny and could not be more loving. Hard to believe coming from the environment he came from. Thank you again for all your kind words and may God bless you and all the babies in the world.
    Welcome to POTD Thanks for saving Rosco from that awful former life. God bless you.
    Last edited by one-of-many; 10-09-2010 at 01:47 AM. Reason: typo