Thread: Tatlock

Tatlock

Tatlock, tell your humans that there is no such thing as a run of the mill blackie. You're all so special. All your shenanigans sound pretty feline to me, at least that's what my Fur Posse tell me. You're such a handsome boy and are deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tatlock, You are a cute boy, black or not! I am so glad you have a good home and people who love you... and cat friends too. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

What a Graet Ebony Cat you are Tatlock and you are as I say one of the winners in the Great Cat Furr Ever Home Lottery!!!
    You are so much like My Big Old Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau, Tubby @ Angel and Ebonite all Great Black Cats.

And contrary to public opinion , Black Cats bring Great Good Fortune, not Bad Luck and we lnow that having Tatlock as Your Furr Ever Friend has made your life so much richer.

Our Black Cats both Porch And Found Hotel Cats send an Ebony MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newst Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Black Cat ^^ ansd Our NewestCat of the Day Terrific Tatlock!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mr Tatlock, you are black and beautiful! I would love to stroke your shiny coat. I bet it is warm when you spend time in the sun! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day, Tatlock; love your name! And oh, how I loved reading your mommy's most entertaining tribute to her beautiful boy! There's nothing "run of the mill" about you, precious Matlock! It's easy to understand why you're your family's pride and joy; such a sweet, handsome, lovable boy! And I so admire your hobbies...teasing meeces and drooling!

I'm so sorry to hear about your first mom, sad knowing that she had to surrender you; I'm sure she misses you dearly. But thankfully your fab rescue family was there for you in your time of need, and what a wonderful, love filled final forever family you found your way to, humans who are willing to put up with your naughty shenanigans! What a most wonderful unexpected gift of love you were, Tatlock; your people and fur family, are so lucky to have a best furkid, loving companion, and best buddy in you!

Hope you and sister Mizzy, girlfriend and best friend, the Tatlocktiful grey and white Elsie Tanner, are all enjoying a very happy, love and fun filled day of celebration! Love and cuddles and kisses to you precious Tatlock, and to the entire furry crew!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-06-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tatlock what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

My black cat, Chester, thinks you are quite the handsome fellow too. He loves it when one an ebony cousin gets top honors. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatlock

It was a black cat-- with only one tiny faint little 'necklace' of white around her neck, otherwise ALL black-- who found me and adopted me when I was alone in a grungy little apartment over a garage, newly-separated from my 'ex', at just about the lowest point of my life-- and that little black cat, named Shadow, saved my life..... she got me through that awful time, taking my mind off all the CRAP going on and doing whatever she had to, to help and divert and uplift--- trilling or whirring at me, washing my elbow or nose or whatever happened to be accessible, bringing me toys to throw so she could retrieve them, curling in my lap and purring and looking into my eyes, just BEING THERE and loving me back-- whatever was needed-- and she literally saved my life....... So, black cats are PURE GOOD fortune to me!! -- and many, many congrats to Tatlock, as a found cat, a second-chance cat, a SUPREME GOOD LUCK cat for crossing your peoples' paths! A long and happy life to you all-

Tatlock!

What a cool kitty you are! Enjoy your COTD status!

Tatlock you are one magnifiCAT! I can see you are oozing with purrsonality ! Black cats are a great sign of luck and I would love you to cross my path anytime. Much love from Lilith
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Beautiful ebony Tatlock! You are a very handsome fellow with an interesting story to tell. I'm so sorry you had to leave your original home, but now you have a wonderful forever home where you are loved and spoiled a bit, too. It must be fun playing with Mizzy and Elsie Tanner in such a beautiful part of the world.

Tatlock, I hope you have many more years to tease the mice!

Congratulations on being selected as our Cat of the Day, Tatlock.
    You represent beautiful LUCKY black cats everywhere!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Tatlock what a handsome man!! Hope you have a fantastic day as today's Cat of the Day

Tatlock, there is nothing ordinary about you, from your unique name to your huge golden eyes to your beautiful shining black fur. And how could you be unlucky when you have had the love of two owners? It sounds like you have a lot of fun picking on Mizzy and loving on your sweetie Elsie. You are eminently deserving of COTD honors, beautiful Tatlock!