Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beau

Beau

Being owned by a Seal Point Siamese myself, I know how much fun you guys can be. I'm so glad you were adopted, AND have siblings now, too. Marble is gorgeous, and Taylor is cute too. Thank goodness for your wonderful final owners; they really love you. Enjoy your very special COTD status today. Siamese Rule!

It's a meezer! How handsome you are, Beau, w/your pretty blue eyes and soft color in your coat. There is a meezer in my Fur Posse and he's nice enough to allow me to live here. Are you a talker, too, as mine is? I'm so sorry that your fursib went to the Bridge but so glad that you now have a wonderful home. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello pretty boy Beau with the sparkling blue eyes! You've had some heartache in your life, losing your first humans and your fursib. You have a wonderful home now with mom and dad who will love you forever and two feline companions to play with. I love the picture of you and fursib cuddled up together in the basket. Enjoy your special day as COTD, dear Beau!

Beau, Hello sweet boy! I am so sorry you lost your first family but it sure sounds as if you have a wonderful home now. I am so glad your temporary situation with them turned into a permanent one and that you and the other cats get along now. I really like the first photo of you with your blue eyes, slightly crossed it seems to me. A long time ago I had a Siamese who looked like you and he too "helped" me read newspaper and books LOL. I am so glad you have a good home and hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Handsome Beau

What a handsome kitty is Beau! We had a Chocolate Point Siamese, a really, really small female named "Prissy", nicknamed "Small Kitty" and "The Small". The Small was such a gentle-natured kitty, so sweet and loving. She was forever looking for a warm place to sit or sleep. If there was a single, tiny spot of sun coming in the window, she'd manage to get herself into it by either lying down or sitting up very tall-like.
    Prissy was with us for seventeen years. They were all pleasant years except when we didn't have the money to get her spayed and she'd go into heat and the entire neighborhood would hear her. You'd think someone was trying to kill her. "MEEEERRRRROOOOOWWWWW!" Man...
    Finally, we had the money to have her spayed (we never let her out so she never had any little ones. Our male kitty, a beautiful mousy-gray tabby kitty named "Humphrey" was neutered and even then, he showed some interest in her, especially when she played the harlot and threw herself at him. She was a sight...
    I hope Beau lives at least as long as Prissy did. They sound similar in nature, really. I'm hoping for a good 25 years for Beau. Some inside kitties make it that long. Here's to Beau being one of them.
    May the Lord bless Beau's caretakers for what they have done for him.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Beau is a beautiful boy. I am glad that you found him and let him join your family. Siamese cats are a very special breed- so smart and loyal.

Continue having fun Beau!!!

Hi Beau! You're such a sweetheart!
    I'm sorry you lost your previous guardians and your fursib but your guardian angels worked hard and found you a home full of love and the best mom and dad you could've asked for! Good for you, you deserve it

I hope you all are having fun and celebrating together this special day at home

Happy COTD gorgeous Beau
    astrid

Oh my goodness, Beau! You are soooooooo handsome, I love your beautiful chocolate points. I love the photos of you snuggling with your dad and the ones of you and your kitty-siblings! I think you can all be the Cat of the Day for me! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Beau and Taylor and Marble! Kisses to all of you from me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to handsome Meezer Beau on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Siamese cats are so very special, I am so happy that Beau ended up in a loving home with two other cats to cuddle up with.
    My Meezer girls send purrs & headbumpies to Beau to celebrate his big day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Beau you are indeed a very gorgeous fellow!!!

It was a treat seeing your wonderful pictures today. I'm so happy you have a new family to love you and siblings to share adventures with. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beau

What a gift Beau's adoption must have been for his 2 previous owners.
    amdla
    amdla

LOVE! LOVE! lOVE!!
    What a Marvellous Meezer you are Bodacious Beau, you respresent a Graet Cat Breed with you Fantastic Cool Good Looks and Your Noble Bearing.
    When we see you Big Beau, we have LES as we miss Our Siamese Six Pack so much.
    Where once there were Six Siamese, there are naught but Angels.
    SAD SAD SAD.
    We are sad that you had such a tough start in life Beau , but now you have been fortunate enough to find a home where you are so loved and treasured as you certainly deserve to be.
    COOL COOL COOL
    Our Siamese Six Pack and All of Our Found Cats All start the Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newesy Siamese Super Star Cat ^^ and Our Newest Meezer of the Day Big Beau^^
    LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-06-2010 at 09:13 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a handsome cat, indeed, Beau. I am so glad you found a new home filled with love. Congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Beau! Your group photos are priceless, Beau! What a big, beautiful fur family! How do your purrents take so much preciousness? I was so touched, moved to tears by your story, your incredible journey to your final forever family! My heart breaks for your first human family, for their struggles and great loss, but so happy knowing that you and your siblings were adopted and found your way to wonderful, loving homes. And as has been said, I'm sure your first family is so relieved, knowing that the fur family they raised and cared for so lovingly, are safe and happy! What a heart warming, inspiring story! Hope you and dear Marble and Taylor, your wonderful Mommy and Daddy, are all enjoying a very special day of celebration! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Beau, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day...and to Marble and Taylor too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Beau! You are more than reasonably handsome...you are gorgeous! I love your chocolate points and your beautiful blue eyes. It's so sweet the way you hang on and cuddle up. You don't look like a 13-year-old cat at all! You must be very young at heart.

I'm so sorry you had such a rough start in life, but I'm very happy your foster family decided to give you a forever home. They sound like wonderful people, and I hope you, Taylor, and Marble are together with them for a long time. The pictures showing you together are really sweet, especially the one in the basket. Your Mom and Dad knew just how to introduce you to the rest of the family so that everything would work out. Smart people, your Mom and Dad, and I want to say thank you to them for adopting a senior kitty who so desperately needed a home

Congratulations on being our beautiful Siamese Cat of the Day today, Beau!
    I hope every day is special for you and your loved ones.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.