Thread: Beautiful Beautiful Bailey

Beautiful Beautiful Bailey

How pretty you are; I hope your parents are outside with you when you go out and don't let you wander alone. You sound so cute with your "bath ritual". Love those calicoes with attitude, too. Enjoy your special COTD today.

Bailey you are a very beautiful calico!! Sounds like you are a bit of a princess around the house, but with those gorgeous eyes and that perfect calico coat, I'm sure your humans don't mind!! I would love to see you have your little paw "bath"!! Very funny!! Happy cat of the day

Bailey, Calicos are my absolute favorite! You have all the colors of the goddess in your gorgeous fur. You take your bath the way my RB Peeka used to; she loved to dip her paws in her water dish as well but she was a tuxie. Careful when you're outdoors stalking bugs; it's a dangerous world out there for kitty kats and w/all your beautiful colors you surely can't hide. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Bailey - such a pretty girl!

Bailey is so beautiful, and of course the colorful calico personality is fabulous. Enjoy your time as COTD!

They say that first impressions are so important, and Bailey you certainly made a very good impression with taht first Photo that we saw of you.
    You are such a Gorgeous Lady Cat , and so obviously a well cared for Cat in the home of the Alamo .

And to the Found Cats and I you have a Cat Companion Scrappy, a name that is so established in Found Cat Hotel history with Mr Scrappy Angel, SCrappy Two and The Saved Momma Cat Scrappy Apple.
    You have such a nice back yard as well , something I pray that the Found Cats will have one day too.

We Found Cats love You Bailey and Scrappy and Send a Dual Cat Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Newest Ctas of The Day Scrappy ^^ and Beautiful Bailey Our Awesome Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bailey is a real beauty with big green eyes! Have fun chasing bugs today! Happy COTD enjoy your day!

Hi Cat Daddy & Kids!
    Me & Socks

Hi sweet Calico Girl!
    You sound so purrfect and full of cattitude, the way it has to be

I hope you're enjoying and celebrating your special day
    Happy COTD Bailey!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Beautiful calico Bailey! What a gorgeous girl! I would love to pet your fluffy, pretty coat! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome Sweet Bailey.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. I just love Calicos.. Hey I see your a Texan too.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Bailey, What a pretty colorful girl you are!! I really do like all your colors; it's as if someone took a paintbrush to you from different cans of paint LOL. You sound very much like a CAT in that you are sweet and loving when YOU want to be (sounds a lot like my Luke) and eventually reward us mere humans with affection. I can tell from the writeup you have a wonderful home with loving people. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Bailey what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

There is something about calicos that's just heart melting!!! You have caputured that essence to a tee!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a beautiful cat, Bailey, as I'm sure you know. Enjoy being Cat of the Day.

Beautiful Bailey! You look half tortie and half calico, and the combination is stunning! Your big green eyes are amazing, too! You have a bit of tortitude in you It sounds as though you are just a little bit spoiled, which is the way it should be for a Cat of the Day!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Bailey! I hope you enjoy each of your nine lives.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Hi there Bailey! Oh, what a beautiful Cali girl you are, with that not too long, not too short coat; your spectacular coloring and those "paint splatter" markings; and musn't forgetthose sparkling green eyes and those dainty white paws! And you know Bailey, your photo spread is simply swoon worthy; you are definitely kitty calendar material, Bailey! (Love that kiss you're giving to the camera, hehe). So, you make your Mommy and Daddy work for your affections, leaving them wanting for more? Yep, you're a Cali! What a lucky family, having a beautiful furkid as sweet and loving as you! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of pampering after being crowned Cat of the Day...you sure deserve it, beautiful girl! Bunches of love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Bailey (well, when you're in the mood!). Thanks for the big smiles, Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bailey!

What a lovely girl you are! You remind me of a crazy quilt! LOL!
    Keep on being independent, and enjoy your COTD status!